Strange Question

I pay to ride my motorcycle on race tracks. These are better known as TRACK DAYS. Only when I do a track day do I get heartburn. I've been told it's a byproduct of adrenaline. What gives? Tums seems to help but is there something else I can do?

Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• RodRod The Rodfather
    you can try 1/4 tsp of baking soda in 8oz of water before you race. Nothing to give, if it's a reaction to adrenaline...test it out!!!

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• M. ThomasM. Thomas A Stick of Butter a Day Keeps the Doctor Away.
    is there something unique about your diet that day?
  • Dietwise? Nothing out of the ordinary.

I've done 20 track days with the same result. I never have heartburn outside track days. Tums is part of my track day check list. lol. I'm really just wondering if anyone had any idea what was going on. Byproduct of adrenaline or otherwise. Thanks
  • M. ThomasM. Thomas A Stick of Butter a Day Keeps the Doctor Away.