Ideas For Small Bpc Blender

I'm looking for a BPC specific blender. Dragging out my Huge Kitchen aid blender is getting old. Not to mention I don't like the idea of wasting hot water to heat up the giant glass pitcher. Makes me feel guilty and not eco friendly having to wash such a large item and the warm up. For whatever reason when I blend, especially the cocoa, the cleaning needs to be more thorough 

Ideas???

Tagged:

Comments

• I have a small coffee grinder dedicated to grind up cocoa and nuts.  I use a small blender (ninja) to mix wet and dry.  You could use something like the nutribullet or many companies sell a single serving mixer.  Frankly, for my bp coffee, I just give it a good stir.  Tastes great.

• I use the Magic bullet.

So far so good for me but I am not a real coffee expert.

Just grind with the flat blade and blend with the other, use a really small cup for the grinding and a large one for mixing and drinking my coffee.
  • I use this and it works great

Brand-New-Capital-Products-Keurig-Milk-F

I also have a beautiful manual hand grinder

• RodRod The Rodfather

I use this and it works great

Brand-New-Capital-Products-Keurig-Milk-F

I also have a beautiful manual hand grinder

Can you please give some info on the hand grinder, I having found a good quality one yet 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• MaverickAzzMaverickAzz Powerful

I use a full size blender, as I prefer the end results. A "milk frother" like icecap mentions is what I used first. Once I tried the blender, I threw the milk frother out. 

If you don't want use a mixer, but still want a full head of foam, then you should get a stick mixer.

http://www.appliancesonline.com.au/sunbeam-stick-blender-sm8650/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=CSE&utm_content=shopping&gclid=CLf73rGUvrUCFUtFpQodqFoATg

Not only will it whip your coffee into shape, you'll use it all around the kitchen. It's one of my most versatile kitchen tools. 

You'll make sauces and mayonaise with it, blend up guacamole, make spice mixes, protein shakes... etc etc 

No sorcery, just science. 

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress

I use a full size blender, as I prefer the end results. A "milk frother" like icecap mentions is what I used first. Once I tried the blender, I threw the milk frother out. 

If you don't want use a mixer, but still want a full head of foam, then you should get a stick mixer.
    http://www.appliancesonline.com.au/sunbeam-stick-blender-sm8650/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=CSE&utm_content=shopping&gclid=CLf73rGUvrUCFUtFpQodqFoATg

Not only will it whip your coffee into shape, you'll use it all around the kitchen. It's one of my most versatile kitchen tools. 
    You'll make sauces and mayonaise with it, blend up guacamole, make spice mixes, protein shakes... etc etc

Agree 100%! I use one similar to one of these, it whips that coffee up like a bitch. To clean it is easy, just blend some dishwashing liquid into some water... done!
  • edited February 2013
    I bought a stick blender (Cuisinart) similar to the on Aaron posted at Costco. $25 US. It's a fast little sucker.
  • I like the wand. Thanks all.