I Need Some Spice In My Life!

Cayenne is on the shopping list but it's a nightshade: Nightshades are any plant from the family Solanaceae. We are namely interested in two genera: Capsicum and Solanum, or the pepper genus and tomato/eggplant/potato genus respectively. (I took this from http://www.realfooduniversity.com/nightshades/). 

Is it ok because it's assumed that it will only be used in small amounts (ha!)? 

I made my own horseradish from a horseradish root (horseradish root, water, vinegar). Is this ok? I'm really just looking for any tiny reason to have an eyeball burning, nose dripping, steam-out-of-ears pepper frenzy.  Is anybody else a "hothead?"

Comments

• TJ JTJ J skratta pa klocka

I like that you have included the hyperlinks with full explanation. True BP fashion. I hope horseradish and wasabi are bulletproof but can't say for sure. I once snorted a line of wasabi to have my sushi paid for.

• RodRod The Rodfather

I was a pepper head, now I eat large amounts of ginger, it's close.

The truth is, not eating peppers was one of the top 5 upsetting things for me and BP lol. 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• Anyone have a good BP taco spice mix for ground beef?

Please email me instead of PM

[email protected]