Joe Rogan Is A God

Comments

• TJ JTJ J skratta pa klocka
    edited April 2013

Joey takes a while to get used to

• I really love the diversity of Rogan's podcast. You never know what's going to happen.

I particularly enjoyed the episode with Chael Sonnen. Joe has the ability to have a calm, intellectual discussion, and then flip the switch and be hilarious a few seconds later.

My Fitness and Nutrition Blog: http://JJStrength.com

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

I still can't get used to Diaz. Just shouts and swears a lot. Not heard his stand-up, but don't find him funny on the podcast.

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• M. ThomasM. Thomas A Stick of Butter a Day Keeps the Doctor Away.

Just heard on the latest Icehouse Chronicles that Dave is going to be on the Joe Rogan Experience again soon.

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

when?

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

Didn't say but I am sure both of them will be letting us know in advance.

• Daves solo guest episodes has been somewhat boring imo. He needs a co-host to explore things further and read Q&A's
    Please email me instead of PM

[email protected]
  • MaverickAzzMaverickAzz Powerful

For me, it depends on his guests, Pierre. The cattle farmer was boring, so I stopped listening half way through. It just came across like they were patting each other on the back. However, I loved the one with Dr Gottfried. Let's see how this one with Kelly Starrett goes this afternoon.

No sorcery, just science. 

I loved the one with Salatin, the farmer.  Maybe thats because grass fed operations like his are not common here.

Salatin is actually pretty famous and you can find him on a lot of people's Paleo/survival/etc type podcasts.

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

enjoyed the london reel one. Very good. Would be nice to go more indepth, but suppose it's not for us who are already into being bulletproof. It's for the old us ;-)

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

• The London Real Podcast was a good listen.  Just a basic refresher, rehash of Dave on the Rogan podcast.  Great for newbies and for gathering more followers.  The host said he would try BPC for a month and post pictures and updates.

• It's happening again! Hold on forum, we're about to get some new users! :D

• ZacZac
    edited June 2013

Joey Diaz is only funny when Rogan's talking in Joey's voice.

I guess that makes Rogan funny, I am confused.

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭
    edited April 2014

See Rogan was slagging off Dave Asprey on his podcast. #461 saying upgrading coffee isn't toxin free and he's making false claims.

http://forum.bulletproofexec.com/index.php?/topic/9643-bp-coffee-bullshit/page-19

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

• We should make a separate thread about that.