Joe Rogan Is A God

124»

Comments

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭
    edited April 2014

That's so feb 25th.

I'm catching up after getting behind :sad: Bloody work and fight training takes too much time!

We should make a separate thread about that.

I linked to it :wink:

http://forum.bulletp...ullshit/page-19

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• I like Joe because his guest are very entertaining. He usually is drunk or high by the 2 hour mark which makes for crazy thought or embarrassed guests
  • Joe tends to dominate the conversation, which is off putting. We get to hear Joe talk every episode, whereas most of these guests are on only once. We want to hear them talk, Joe.

I like Joe because his guest are very entertaining. He usually is drunk or high by the 2 hour mark which makes for crazy thought or embarrassed guests

• Interrupting every 3 minutes to tell us how humble he is and how he lacks ego, is too much for me to bear.

I like him on other people's podcasts, but on his own he is unbearable these days.

I'll always be grateful to him for introducing me to awesome guests like Dennis McKenna and graham Hancock and Dave.

Joe tends to dominate the conversation, which is off putting. We get to hear Joe talk every episode, whereas most of these guests are on only once. We want to hear them talk, Joe.

• ACH85ACH85 ✭✭
    edited April 2014

Yeah, I still cherrypick episodes depending on the guest, but I haven't been really into any of the episodes I've listened to lately. I don't think there's been a huge change though, listen to anyone for a while and their patterns start to get predictable and less interesting. I don't think he's more conversation-dominating lately, he just hasn't had a guest that floored him. 

Unrelated, enjoy:

• I became familiar with Joe Rogan through Christpoher Ryan's Tangentially Speaking.  My inital impression was that he suffers from blind ego inflation, thinks he's much smarter than he actually is, and really loves the sound of his own voice.  Far from flattering qualities, but relatively harmless on their own.  Upon witnessing his hypocrtical, misinformed, shameless backstabbing of Dave Aspery, I've lost all respect for the guy.