Moderate Protien?

Hey guys, I posted a few weeks ago about not losing any fat or weight.  Body comp has stayed the same and so has my weight.   Anyway, trying to tweak the diet to make it work for me.  Would somebody please define "moderate" protien intake.  Everyone throws it around like a catch phrase, and I would like a bit more clarity on what is considered "moderate".

Comments

• M. ThomasM. Thomas A Stick of Butter a Day Keeps the Doctor Away.

75% of my lean body mass in grams is what I would call moderate.  High would be anything above 100%.

So if you weight 200 lbs at 15% body fat your protein intake at 75% of lean body mass would be 128g of protein a day.

• RodRod The Rodfather

How many grams of carbs are you eating? Have you gotten ketosticks? 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected]