Spice Shelf Life

How long would You say spices are good for before they start to grow Mycotoxins and what is the best way to store them?

Comments

• Hmm ok is this what You do?and after they are ground?... a lot of these things dave isn't 100% clear on I feel 

• MaverickAzzMaverickAzz Powerful

Doesn't everyone just do a mycotoxin assay in their laboratory???

No sorcery, just science. 

• I would assume freezing spices would arrest mycotoxin development, right?

• suntouchersuntoucher Uninspired Potential ✭✭✭

WTF is with this dogmatism, Jason? Tone it down please.

• RodRod The Rodfather

dogmatoxin! awwwoooooOOO!

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• I threw out all of my spices except cinnamon sticks, whole cumin, and nutmeg. I only use those, fresh herbs, himilayan salt, ginger and garlic.

For some reason cumin (whole) has been left out of The Infographics and BP Diet book. Always thought it useful ourselves. Other than the growth of possible mycotoxins, know of a reason why?