Recovery Time, Creatine, Bp Whey

I have 3 questions.

How many days should I let my body rest?

Should I start taking Creatine?

How much BP Whey should I take?

My Routine:

Rock climb 2 days on, 1 day off. That the most optimal way of climbing, that's 5 days a week.(im going to leave this)

Strength training 

1st day on

3 sets (30 pushups, 60 sec plank, 25 dips,25 situps)

2nd day on

4 sets (25 pullups, 60 sec plank,25 situps)

I think my strength training is breaking down my body too fast, but I want to build my body up and be super strong. My goal is to do 100 consecutive pull ups, also 100 push ups. Any recommendations to break up my strength training to optimize recovery time? Or maybe anyone recommend how many rest days between them.

Please don't recommend body by science.. already read it, its good for optimizing your health not your strength. 

Now that you know my routine, how much BP whey Should be in taking? It says 2 Table spoons a day on the package. 

Also too I noticed the little scoop they give you is actually 4 table spoons, why is that?

Now last thing, if you know anything about rockclimbing you don't want to get too big. The bigger you are the heavier you are the harder it is to climb and hold yourself up. Its better to get toned and cut.

So my question is should I start taking Creatine?

Ive been told creatine helps with recovery time on muscles, and I can gain a little bit of weight.

I am currently 6'0, 165lb

Thank you to anyone for tips or advice, this helps tremendously.

Enjoy the journey

Comments

• projectearthprojectearth Contributor

My bad jason not sure if I was clear.

My workout plan is repeated so there was no recovery time. not sure if thats how you understand it.

Strength training 

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th

Hmm.. ill talk to my trainer in my gym and show him, but with this cleared up. Shouldnt I take like a 2 day break between them? Although it does feel good to workout everyday

So like

Sunday 3 sets (30 pushups, 60 sec plank, 25 dips,25 situps)

Monday Recovery

Tuesday Recovery

Wednesday 4 sets (25 pullups, 60 sec plank,25 situps)

Thursday Recovery

Friday Recovery 

Saturday Repeat

Although im not using weights... so maybe Its okay to have less recovery.. I really have no idea lol little confused

Enjoy the journey

• I found grass-fed whey at Walgreens of all places. Made by Bodylogix. Looks like some pretty decent stuff. Gonna give it a try.