Jokes About Bp'ers

Samir aka JudoSamir aka Judo The Grass-Fed Beast
There's jokes about other lifestyles or diets and I think making fun of our extremeness is funny. I'll start out with one, show me what you got lol.

Why did the BP'er cross the forum?

To get to the other snide.
Be your own best friend instead of your own worst enemy. You are the only person who will always truly be there for you.
Tagged:

Comments

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress

Dave: Here, try this cup of coffee from Guatemala.

BPer: Wow, all the way from Guatemala and it's still hot!

• MaverickAzzMaverickAzz Powerful

Not BP, but Rogan related....

You know you listen to too much Joe Rogan Experience when your girlfriend says "stop calling me son!" 

No sorcery, just science. 

• MaverickAzzMaverickAzz Powerful

True story, too ;)

No sorcery, just science. 

• Samir aka JudoSamir aka Judo The Grass-Fed Beast
    edited February 2013

Q: A Vegan, a BP'er and an "Expert" on how S.A.D. Diet is the best jump off a building, which one lands first?

A: Can't be the Vegan, they are light and fluffy, like unicorns and the ideal that nothing in the entire world eats each other and love comes first.  Also, we are not meant to eat meat but we still are able to digest and thrive off of it by some miracle by the Soy God of Tofu Saints.

It could be the BP'er, Biggest Ego, Know-it-alls with high LDL's, killing countless animals for joy only, eating vegetables just as a topping to their meat and butter with all those fats must make them a heavy fat ass full of carnivorous intent.

The S.A.D. Expert slams on the ground first and brown liquid (Later to be recognized as Slim-fast chocolate), Jenny Craig coupons and a guide on how to eat "No-fat, Low-fat, Reduced-fat, Low-cal, Low-Sugar, Sugar-free, No-carb, Low-carb, High in vegetables, No-Sodium, Reduced Sodium" in Today's society to live a longer life are splattered everywhere.

Whoever, is the most full of shit lands first.

Be your own best friend instead of your own worst enemy. You are the only person who will always truly be there for you.
  • StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress

"I just flew in and boy are my arms tired. Better get out my earthing sheets and lucky I preloaded with Vitamin D!"

• M. ThomasM. Thomas A Stick of Butter a Day Keeps the Doctor Away.
    edited March 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHttmR3YEpI

LA style....lol

Don't push it out...

there are probably 100 good one line quotes in that video.
  • Daves scariest movie? Children of the corn
    Please email me instead of PM

[email protected]
  • Necro Bump!!

Aaron Lorch ~ my family consistently gets rogan-isims, like hearing  "get JACKED SON!" from the Weight room

• edited March 2013

Jason Miller, Pierre Eklund, and Judo walk into a Starbucks. The guy at the counter says "What can I get you?" They say "Nothing" and walk out.

• The other day I was making some coffee and I accidentally, used the wrong butter. I took one sip and spat it out, man. I was like, if I wanted my BP coffee to be salty, I would have jacked off in it. http://forum.bulletproofexec.com/index.php?/topic/2187-is-human-semen-bulletproof/page-2?hl=sperm#entry14663

• edited March 2013

You know when you put too much MCT in your coffee and you're thinking "man, this is really gonna give me an energy boost!" Then you use all that extra energy to RUN to the toilet every 30 seconds? What's THAT about? I call it the MCT work out, and it's BP too! 1 minute explosive shits with 30 second cool downs in between.. If that's not high intensity, low interval, I don't know what is.

• They call it BP cause you go through more unprocessed oils than a deep water horizon spill.

• I like my bp coffee like I like my women...

• I like my bp coffee like I like my women...

blended with butter?