Nothing To See Here...

Samir aka JudoSamir aka Judo The Grass-Fed Beast
edited February 2013 in Bulletproof Diet

0227132044a_zps6a541c62.jpg

0227132031b_zps2db2b6fd.jpg

My friends in real life are like....

"WTF you butter ninja, when did that come in stock?!!"

"First of all I am not a ninja, I am a Judoka. Second, you have to be the butter, only then can you know where it lives."

"Whatever just sell me some."

"I already risk my health by being your friend everyday, shall I risk it now if my butter runs out??"

"But jus---

"Shh, you already know too much."

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: ~Smoke Bomb~ :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Be your own best friend instead of your own worst enemy. You are the only person who will always truly be there for you.

Comments

• MaverickAzzMaverickAzz Powerful

What the fuck, Pascal! What the fuck!  :eek:

That's awesome!!

I'm hungry now....  :mrgreen:

No sorcery, just science. 

• edited February 2013

As Mike Tyson would say (from The Hangover) ...Nieeesh!  :D  :D  :D

Seeing through the chaotic.
  • That is bad ass.  So jealous,

I think you should be putting most of that in a freezer.  I have no scientific data to back that up, I just hear most people freeze their Kerrygold butter when they buy that much.  Personally I only keep 2 at a time in the fridge and I freeze the rest.

• Samir aka JudoSamir aka Judo The Grass-Fed Beast
    edited February 2013
    Lol guys. @David, my roomate and I will blast through these in about 2 months. There exp date is december 2013 so we should be cool. Maybe ill freeze some for the hell of it? :)
    Be your own best friend instead of your own worst enemy. You are the only person who will always truly be there for you.
  • How the hell are you going to use all that butter? Going to pull a Kramer and start shaving with it?

• M. ThomasM. Thomas A Stick of Butter a Day Keeps the Doctor Away.
    edited February 2013
    The hell? Why did you order so much? Being in Seattle I am surprised you don't have options to get locally sourced cheaper and better stuff that is 100% grassfed and superior to KG. I only buy KG if there is no other option - its an inferior backup plan IMO.
  • Being from Canada, I would kill for access to that much grass-fed butter..  

:mad:

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress

Don't they have catering packs? I went to the Costco here in Sydney and they had 1kg blocks of butter. Too bad it was shit butter.

• The hell? Why did you order so much? Being in Seattle I am surprised you don't have options to get locally sourced cheaper and better stuff that is 100% grassfed and superior to KG. I only buy KG if there is no other option - its an inferior backup plan IMO.

What's better and cheaper than Kerry Gold, if I may ask? I've heard ghee is better, but it's certainly not cheaper.

• edited June 2013

Are these the ones that were on Amazon? I wanna buy some!

p.s. I don't know if that Ghee is grassfed. :/ I ordered some of this off Amazon while deciding on the Kerrygold :D

• I have a friend who runs a vitamin store in Woodstock, Ontario - He's willing to order in BulletProof Coffe, and grass fed butter from Quebec.. but We need 3 or 4 people to say they will buy them from him if he goes through the process of ordering it.  Feel free to contact me if you'd like to be able to pick up both items in woodstock.  Thanks

• Where did you order this huge package of butter? I love it. Would like to do the same.

~ The Universe goes inward just as much as it goes outward ~

• Samir aka JudoSamir aka Judo The Grass-Fed Beast

Yo guys lol, I ordered these from whole foods, they give a 10% discount if you pre-order.  So it took me and my roommate who are religious BP'ers to go through these 2 cases (40 blocks) in about 4 months.

• The hell? Why did you order so much? Being in Seattle I am surprised you don't have options to get locally sourced cheaper and better stuff that is 100% grassfed and superior to KG. I only buy KG if there is no other option - its an inferior backup plan IMO.

I too would like to know what is superior to KG butter???
  • Is the end of the world coming?

Stay BP!