Directory For Professionals Who Do Give Iq Measurement Tests

TimHorineTimHorine
edited March 2013 in Cognitive Performance

IS there any directory for places to find a reputable Doctor or professional who can give me an IQ ( Intelligence Quotient ) test so I'd like to measure before and get my current IQ score, and then do a bunch of the brain hacking techniques, devices, foods, etc. and measure the IQ after, so I can see how amazing and easy it can be to increase my IQ. besides it's been almost a decade since getting my IQ scores taken for diagnosing my AD/HD.

current:

25 years old

male

5'6"

122.5lbs

13.2% bodyfat (last time checked about a year ago, but hasn't changed much since)

Also, I forget am I supposed to take the tests with or without my prescribed Concerta (Ritalin/ Methylphenidate)

-Tim

Comments

• hzahza ✭✭

Also, I forget am I supposed to take the tests with or without my prescribed Concerta (Ritalin/ Methylphenidate)

I guess it depends on whether you consider Concerta to be a tool in your brainhacking toolbox.  If so, I'd do a baseline IQ test without it.  

• on lumosity, my highest score area was Attention, my guess is that my concerts definitely affects affect. I guess baseline is what I need to do then. Porbably would be interesting to do one with and one without, however, with repetition, it would be considered practice after the first time, and affect the results of the second "before test" with concerta.   hmmm

thanks for the input

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress

You could try your local MENSA, they have IQ tests they use to see if you qualify for membership.