C-60 Fullerene Anitoxidant Effects

Hi guys,  I was wondering if anyone else has read up on this and if anyone is trying or has tried it out.

I was waiting for almost a year for a company to take initiative and produce this for human consumption.

http://www.kurzweilai.net/fullerene-c60-administration-doubles-rat-lifespan-with-no-toxicity

A company finally did and I ordered it today so I can test it out.

http://shop.owndoc.com/product-list.php?pg1-cid56.html

I'll tell you guys how it goes, but if anyone else can add in anyway to this topic, it's greatly welcomed.

Comments

• Hey Bruce, this is super interesting, I have been reading up on this for some time, and have just recently found that global light network has begun producing it in olive oil. Have you been taking this?

• I have been taking it for almost 2 years now from owndoc, they started selling it around early 2012 I believe, I started off by taking the recomended dose which is an entire dropper per day, but now I take it once every few days, I don't count but typically four or five days. I honestly can't say that I noticed anything in particular, but I'm taking it mainly for the long run to slow down aging, IF of course it really does that.
  • Anyone have any experience with this? Seems to be well supported on the longecity message board. Surprised Dave hasn't released his own product HA HA.

• 1.5 yrs in, no noticeable effects here.

However, I am young and likely very mitochondrially fit, so take that with a grain of salt and/or buckyball

• 1.5 yrs in, no noticeable effects here.

However, I am young and likely very mitochondrially fit, so take that with a grain of salt and/or buckyball

Same here. Almost 2 yrs, no noticeable effect.

I still take it for potential long term benefits.

I did however noticed a higher rate of tendon pain/tendinitis after heavy lifting with c60 dosed every day, which is discussed on longecity.

As per some longecity recommendations I now dose once a week the day after strength training.

With this regimen I don't seem to get tendon problems.

The question still remains, how frequently do you want to dose and how much oxidation stress you actually want to have, because it's not all black and white.

P.S. Honestly, Dave should look into this aka Upgraded Buckyballs...or just balls.

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

I just found this thread. How is everybody performing on C60 now? :)

There has been a discussion about the possible mutagenic effect on the longecity forum (german section). So what do you guys think about that?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8895484

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• genao87genao87 ✭✭

mutant effect?   dear lord lol....i personally believe it is too sketchy right now for C60 to even bother trying.    generally it is best to start this if you are in your golden senior years....i dont think it would benefit anybody who are still you or middle age.

• I tested this last year and the experiment was very negative. It seemed to exacerbate in a pretty extreme way some chronic lyme/ other tropical infections I've been working with. When investigating I found some other posts of someone else with the same experience - and literally the same exacerbation symptoms, from a related chronic infection.

The idea that was put out is that the C60 can be used by any species with mitochondria - so you don't know what you are strengthening / supporting when you take it. In my case it's possible it helped to strengthen the infections. No data to back this up, but it was serious enough that I would be very careful about its use.

The Quantified Body Podcast 

Gain Confidence in What You Invest Your Time & Money In.

Learn from Data-Driven Experiments using New Tools & Tactics to Improve Health, Performance and Longevity