Grf, Ghrf-2 (And -6), Igf, Etc Etc Etc

Curious if any of teh older guys here (or even younger folk who're running alongside androgens) mess with the 'anabolic peptides'?  What're you running?

Comments

• Anyone here use Peptides?

If so what are the benefits your are experiencing or what's the reason your using them?

They seem to becoming more & more popular, not amongst pro athletes , but also the regular gym enthusiast.
  • Jason MillerJason Miller Mother nature isn't stupid mod

anything in particular you're referring to? injectable peptides (igf-1)? glutamine and creatine peptides? pre-digested protein peptides?

body composition coaching through Eat to Perform
  • I took thymosin beta-4 or tb500 to help heal after a rough shoulder surgery, my experience with it was good.

Never Stop Moving: Progress in some aspect of your life everyday, move forward in it, whether it be your job, school, body, mind, or relationships. Constantly better yourself!

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭
    edited September 2013

already done, doesn't seem much interest from people on here. Maybe if they helped people use the search function ;-)

http://forum.bulletproofexec.com/index.php?/topic/4263-peptides-probably-not-consider-bp/?hl=peptides

http://forum.bulletproofexec.com/index.php?/topic/2760-grf-ghrf-2-and-6-igf-etc-etc-etc/?hl=peptides

Mods, can we merge.

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• anything in particular you're referring to? injectable peptides (igf-1)? glutamine and creatine peptides? pre-digested protein peptides?

Injectables,

GHRP-2

Mod 1-29

MGF

Just the staples!
  • Jason MillerJason Miller Mother nature isn't stupid mod

Injectables,

GHRP-2

Mod 1-29

MGF

Just the staples!

Not a clue.
    body composition coaching through Eat to Perform
  • From reading up on them, they seems like a poor substitute for basic PEDs. Just not as illegal I think. Not sure they're enough research to know how safe they are and how good they actually are. Interesting subject.

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• I spent weeks reading up on this stuff over a year ago, so I am extremely familiar with the peptides that were out then, I am sure their are some out now that I am not familiar with, but they are just amino acids strung together in peptide bonds that manipulate huge releases of targeted hormones in your body. Their are peptides for just about everything: mental cognition,  getting a tan, raising your growth hormones, sleeping better, healing, causing hyperplasia, etc. 

I have a protocol  somewhere in my room that I designed after weeks of reading for an "anabolic" stack with the least amount of side-effects possible, as well as a healing protocol.If anyone wants to shoot me a message,  I can help explain the most popular peptides, the dosages, reconstituting, storage, different types of administrations of the peptides, etc. 

Frankly, I have been really surprised no one talks about them much here, pretty much the most literal "bio-hack" there is. 

They ARE legal, for "research purposes", I have ordered them from Labs in the states and there is no sort of documentation required. They are pretty safe, but when it comes to increasing hormones of any kind in your body, even naturally you need to be meticulous and careful, or else you will end up with giant intestines or the color of a different ethnicity lol.

If you are truly interested in learning a lot about peptides, the best sources I found were the peptide threads on steroidology.com and anabolic-minds.com (spelling?), some of those guys on their could pass for 320 lb biochemists. 

Never Stop Moving: Progress in some aspect of your life everyday, move forward in it, whether it be your job, school, body, mind, or relationships. Constantly better yourself!