Upgraded Brain Gone?

Hello everybody! I'm new to pretty much everything "bulletproof", but really loving everything I've read and heard so far!

My Question: Is it me... or did Upgraded Brain just disappear? I swear I just was checking it out on the Upgraded Self store the other day... Went there today and now I cant seem to find it! Any link I use through google says it can't find what Im looking for. Is it just sold out? Or is it being discontinued??? 

Comments

• RodRod The Rodfather

Yea, It's gone. It may be discontinued =( 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• Awe man! If thats the case I may have to check out some of the stuff from Onnit labs. They seem pretty legit, and Ive heard Dave talk about them before. Any thoughts?