Upgraded Brain Feedback (Day 1)

Washed down first capsule with a sip of Bulletproof Coffee around noon and activated the stopwatch on my iPod so I would know when 30 minutes had passed (and might have felt early effects at the 20 minute mark, sped up by the caffeine).

About half an hour later I was at my local bus stop waiting for the bus and thinking how best to sum up the initial difference I was experiencing, at least visually, and it’s like the transition from regular definition to high definition; the same view looked at least 20% brighter and more in focus with easier to see detail.

Mentally, I feel calmer than usual with no recurring thoughts of stuff I might or might not be doing later or thoughts of stuff that’s bothered me in the recent past (like the last 3 days).

And ultimately I feel more confident in my ability to deal with anything that might come up in the near future (I’ll find out who true this is next week during a screening physical that last three hours).

As an artist who responds strongest to visual prompts I was impressed with the thought and design that went into the bottle, label and capsules that make it look like it’s the best version of what it is synergistically. I like the look/feel of the bottle and design of the label appeals to me as an artist to the point that it’s the only bottle I would have in front of me (in my field of vision) instead of behind me out of sight and grouped with the rest of the bottles by size.

There are a few game apps on my iPod 4 that I’ve played long enough often enough that any significant change in brain processing activity for the better is reflected in better than average scores.

And I’m really looking forward to waking up tomorrow and taking another capsule because you never step in the same river twice.

Less the an hour after my first dose I had the following thought (for the first time) while waiting for the bus: "What's keeping me from being insanely happy every day?" Now, I'm thinking of the answer every day.

Tagged:

Comments

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress

That's awesome! I'd really like to try it but it's not available anymore! :-(

• TJ JTJ J skratta pa klocka
    edited March 2013

what were the ingredients in upgraded brain? just aniracetam? 

• what were the ingredients in upgraded brain? just aniracetam? 

Yep.

Less the an hour after my first dose I had the following thought (for the first time) while waiting for the bus: "What's keeping me from being insanely happy every day?" Now, I'm thinking of the answer every day.

• That's awesome! I'd really like to try it but it's not available anymore! :sad:

Don't despair thatstevenbaker because you can do a google search for the sole ingredient and find many places to buy it (there's even a liquid version!)

• OceanRayOceanRay
    edited March 2013

Is it just regular aniracetem? Or has it been flux-capacitized with delta-Hydroxylic acid?

• Is it just regular aniracetem? Or has it been flux-capacitized with gamma-Hydroxylic acid?

It's just regular Aniracetam, other ingredients: Cellulose fiber, magnesium stearate.

• hzahza ✭✭

Magnesium stearate?  I was under the impression that that's a flowing agent found in cheap vitamins.  Doesn't sound very bulletproof.

• Magnesium stearate?  I was under the impression that that's a flowing agent found in cheap vitamins.  Doesn't sound very bulletproof.

Having no knowledge of it I Googled it; the results were the opposite of bulletproof and might explain why it's not for sale anymore

• "No not at all. Upgraded Brain was discontinued due to supply issues, stearic acid is a saturated fat that is not harmful and magnesium is good for you. It is an innocuous agent, thanks!"

Answer I got from customer service,.

• "No not at all. Upgraded Brain was discontinued due to supply issues, stearic acid is a saturated fat that is not harmful and magnesium is good for you. It is an innocuous agent, thanks!"

Answer I got from customer service,.

This sounds like total bullshit on more than one level for the following reason. It's not rocket science, supply issues is way to vauge an explanation for anything this serious (how do take advance orders with a shipping date, ship the product and then have supply issues?) and the person who offered the summary of steaaric acid and magnesium probably doesn't have a degree in chemistry and will say anything to protect his or her job up to and possibly including lying. Why no explanation in advance or shortly afterwards. It all stinks like a fish and it starts from the head down (the CEO). It would be disapointing if this sort of thing was not the normal and standard operating procedure for most businesses where honesty is the first thing to go in hard times and it starts with the cutting back of full disclosure. Like finding out rotten things about Whole Foods leaving a bad aftertaste on the taste buds of the mind.

• hzahza ✭✭

Not to mention, they apparently don't know what "innocuous" means.  

• lav2klav2k Comic Creator
    Got my bottle last week. Very similar results to OP.

While Dave shops new supplier, does anyone know any quality alternatives to UB? Im really loving the stuff and my supply is dwindling quickly :)
  • Got my bottle last week. Very similar results to OP.

While Dave shops new supplier, does anyone know any quality alternatives to UB? Im really loving the stuff and my supply is dwindling quickly 

When my bottle first arrived I did a Google search for the main ingredient and was surprised at how many results came back and that one company is selling it liquid form. It shouldn't be that difficult for either of us (now) to find another qulaity supplier at better price since it's not coffee or rocket science. Good luck.