Feeling Flushed After Bp Coffee

I've been feeling super flushed, hot flashes style, after drinking BP coffee in the morning. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• TJ JTJ J skratta pa klocka

When you say BP coffee, does that include MCT oil? This could be the cause...you probably have to adapt to it.

• M. ThomasM. Thomas A Stick of Butter a Day Keeps the Doctor Away.

How many times have you had it and how many times have you felt like this?

• Too much MCT makes me warm, not good if you want to sleep and have mixed MCT in your food.
    Please email me instead of PM

[email protected]
  • I've been feeling super flushed, hot flashes style, after drinking BP coffee in the morning. Is anyone else experiencing this?

How much MCT oil?  I started with 2 tablespoons which was WAY too much! (at least initially)  I have backed off now to 2 teaspoons (2/3 tablespoon or roughly 10ml) and I just barely start to feel the warmth. Not uncomfortable but OK.  I'll stay at this level for a week or two and then up it to a full tablespoon.  Maybe try that.

Remember, if you're arguing on the internet, you've already lost!

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

Though I chalk it up to the thermogenic properties of the MCT oil, I've been overheating more noticeably while enjoying my BPC lately. Like, I feel really, really warm, to the point where I begin to sweat just a bit. I sip my BPC at work mostly, out of a thermos, and it's never especially hot by the time I get to it. I nurse it over the course of a few hours, so it's not like I'm chugging the stuff. This also never happens with a hot cup of black coffee-- or at least, the sensation of overheating is never this pronounced. Is this a good thing to be feeling?

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!