Probiotic Ultra Blend

Hi Everyone,

The Probiotic Ultra Blend on bulletproof.com does have a suggestion when to take it, only how much. I read on a separate bottle in the store that the particular brand should be taken on a empty stomach.

Does anyone have a suggestion for the best time to take the Ultra Blend? Empty stomach, but after Lipo G? with BP coffee or after?

Thanks!

Rob

Comments

• "The Probiotic Ultra Blend on bulletproof.com does have a suggestion when to take it, only how much"

Sorry should be DOESN'T!

"The Probiotic Ultra Blend on bulletproof.com doesN'T have a suggestion when to take it, only how much"
  • I've been wondering this myself. I wasn't sure if I should be adding it to water or not either. I can tell you what I've been doing: I've been having 1/2 a teaspoon in some water in the morning after coffee and various supplements. I've then been taking another 1/2 teaspoon before bed with some collagen, natural calm and MCT oil in water (with potassium capsules as well). The label suggests 1/2 teaspoon per day. I've been taking a little more initially to look for more of a response. A bit too earlier to notice that much but I think I can feel a difference in my digestion and well-being.
  • edited August 2013

Dave,

Can you discuss your probiotic product in the upcoming podcast? I can't find any info on the amount of probiotics in the serving size...although maybe the amount doesn't matter as much as the quality?

I know healing the gut has been discussed before on the podcast but I could definitely use some tips and possibly a 'bulletproof' gut healing protocol.

Chris

• I second ChrispyCream! Bulletproof gut healing sounds like a great idea.

I have tried creating my own mixture of Bulletproof/GAPS gut repair protocol by replacing the coffee in BP coffee with bone broth, not bad, not awesome like BP coffee, but not bad...

r