What's The Difference Between.....

what's the difference between NOW mct oil and upgraded mct oil but the price price is like 2x difference. 

Comments

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

First thing is the packaging it comes in. Plastic that won't leech chemicals into your oil.

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• suntouchersuntoucher Uninspired Potential ✭✭✭

First thing is the packaging it comes in. Plastic that won't leech chemicals into your oil.

Back this up.

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

Dave's talked about this issues of getting the correct plastic (can't remember which podcast) for the upgraded oil was difficult. I doubt other makers take such trouble of the type of plastic their product comes in.

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• I read on the NOW bottle listing both Palm oil and coconut oil as the source not a percentage. I dislike Palm oly due to the deforestation issue and some of the bad stuff associated with getting palm oil. I have seen some sad stuff getting done to monkeys. As far as health issues I don't know anything about myotoxins and Capric/caprylic that come from palm oil.

• I read on the NOW bottle listing both Palm oil and coconut oil as the source not a percentage. I dislike Palm oly due to the deforestation issue and some of the bad stuff associated with getting palm oil. I have seen some sad stuff getting done to monkeys. As far as health issues I don't know anything about myotoxins and Capric/caprylic that come from palm oil.

I'm fairly certain that Dave's MCT comes from palm and coconut oil as well.