Supplements With Bp Coffee

Some supplements should be taken with food,is the BP coffee enough to count as a meal?

Comments

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

I don't know the answer, but I take my morning supplement with just BPC six days a week. I do the IF six days a week, so don't eat anything in the AM, so have to take them with BPC. 

Which supplement are you talking about?

I take the following in the morning:

1. Vitamin D3 (7000iu)
    2. Vitamin K2 (100mcg)
    3. Vitamin C (1000mg)
    4. Vitamin B12 (1000ug)
    5. kelp (30mg)
    6. Krill Oil (500mg)
    7. Fish Oil (1000
    8. L Carnitine
    9. Tribulus Pro
    10. Glucosamine Chondroitin & MSM
    11. Turmeric
    12. Green Tea
    13. BCAA (6g)

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• any that say they should be taken with food 

• TwizlexTwizlex Fat Ninja

Pretty sure all that fat in BP coffee would count as food when it comes to whether your stomach is empty or not.  If you aren't convinced, just take them with a meal later.

I also do IF, which basically means I don't snack before lunch or after dinner.  I take a majority of my supplements with my evening meal.  I only take a handful in the morning (the ones that supposedly give people energy) and a few before bed.

fat + more fat = less fat

• Butter is food.
  • katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

Here's what is says on the packaging for the supplements I take in the morning with BPC.

1. Vitamin D3 (7000iu) Take with water and preferably at meal times
    2. Vitamin K2 (100mcg) preferably with a meal
    3. Vitamin C (1000mg) preferably with a meal
    4. Vitamin B12 (1000ug) preferably with a meal
    5. kelp (30mg) preferably with meals
    6. Krill Oil (500mg) No mention
    7. Fish Oil (2000mg) daily with meals 
    8. L Carnitine No mention
    9. Tribulus Pro Best taken before food
    10. Glucosamine Chondroitin & MSM  preferably with a meal
    11. Turmeric  preferably with meals
    12. Green Tea Best taken with food
    13. BCAA (6g) no mention

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• If the supplement is fat soluble eat it with fat.

Minerals could get slower uptake if eaten with fat.

Some proteins is suggested to take on empty stomach to nit have to "compete" with other proteins, I heard Dave say.
    Please email me instead of PM

[email protected]
  • RodRod The Rodfather

Pretty sure all that fat in BP coffee would count as food when it comes to whether your stomach is empty or not.  If you aren't convinced, just take them with a meal later.

I also do IF, which basically means I don't snack before lunch or after dinner.  I take a majority of my supplements with my evening meal.  I only take a handful in the morning (the ones that supposedly give people energy) and a few before bed.

I believe IF is no less that 12 hours of not eating at all and when you do, it's pure fat. 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• TwizlexTwizlex Fat Ninja

I believe IF is no less that 12 hours of not eating at all and when you do, it's pure fat. 

You are confusing IF with Rapid Fat Loss Protocol.  With IF, you can eat anything bulletproof, not just fat.  And I do fast 18 hours, like it says:  I don't eat anything after dinner (~6:30), have my BP coffee in the morning at 7, and I don't eat lunch until 12:30.  So from dinner until lunch, the only thing I ingest is BPC in the morning, so that's 18 hours fasting.  If you consider bulletproof coffee your breakfast, then all you have to do for IF is not snack before lunch or after dinner.  And eat bulletproof, baby.  It's that simple.

fat + more fat = less fat