Breaking A 33 Day Long Water Fast

2»

Comments

• Go to the doctor! <- not a joke!

And learn to plan things a head the next time...
    Please email me instead of PM

[email protected]
  • OceanRayOceanRay
    edited April 2013

You guys are gullible.

If leetx wanted serious answers he wouldn't have suggested Golden Corral. 

He's probably a fat lesbian who just needs a little attention. 

• M. ThomasM. Thomas A Stick of Butter a Day Keeps the Doctor Away.

boiled chicken and rice.

Thats what I give my dog when he gets the shits.

• When the US soldiers found the starving Jews in the concentration camps in NAzi Germany, they started feeding them on plain milk because they hadn't eaten for so long, any other food would have been too stressful for them. A lot of them died even from just milk.

So, try milk, or just eat something as Jason says, or eventually you will die.

Everyone else, let the troll feed himself.

Do you have a source for the statement that the US soldiers gave them milk? Highly interesting :)

I would love to welcome you on my new page: www.soul-smoothies.com 

• When you have fasted for this long, you start craving buffets heavily - especially Golden Corral and Chinese Asian buffets.

Im not saying that right away, just after 4 days of refeeding and eating only BP steak, pork, broccoli and shrimp there.

I did not know there were so many haters and negative skeptics, insulters, "name callers" and trolls here. Haha. These people should be banned.

I need a serious answer. For trolls : check the brain hacking website.

I want to break the fast in a Paleo, ketosis diet, BP way. Also common sense says that if animals and past humans were in a period of famine and hunger, they wouldn't refeed gradually always. They get what they can put their hands on.

It's day 39 now. I still have not experienced genuine hunger as Dr. Shelton says. I have been drinking reverse osmosis bottled water from WF market. 10 gallons filled at a time.

• suntouchersuntoucher Uninspired Potential ✭✭✭

You won't get a qualified answer here. I'd seek medical supervision ASAP.

• RodRod The Rodfather

I would starting eating thing that were the easiest to digest. I would take a digestive enzyme for a short while too.

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• This thread was originally posted under the "Bulletproof Diet" section.  Since the Bulletproof Diet does not suggest, recommend, or promote a fast of this length, I have moved it to the Gangster Banter section.  

Also remember that honesty, civility, and kindness are all Bulletproof qualities.  Practice these to improve you life!

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress ✭✭

Do you have a source for the statement that the US soldiers gave them milk? Highly interesting :)

=====

It was in the World at War documentary series. Can't remember which episode :-D