Upgraded Chocolate Powder... Favorite Use/recipes

Was not a huge fan of the Bulletproof Mocha...

what are your favorite uses for the upgraded chocolate powder?

Favorite recipes for baking/cooking/blending?

Tagged:

Comments

• couple tablespoons of butter with a few tablespoons of the powder in a blender with warm water is pretty tasty for me, also look at Jason Miller's Sweet Potato Ginger Brownie recipe, those were very good

• - Custard.

- Avocado Chocolate Pudding.

- Get Some Ice Cream - have not made chocolate flavor yet, but it's a variation he suggests and I bet it's awesome. The vanilla is.

- Dave's cupcakes! They are excellent and taste even better the next day. Bonus: You can freeze them - just wrap individually in seran wrap + tin foil and put in freezer bag. They taste really good for weeks.

Now I will be using another sweetener than Xylitol in all these, but that's another story : )

• David RDavid R
    edited April 2013

- Custard.

- Avocado Chocolate Pudding.

- Get Some Ice Cream - have not made chocolate flavor yet, but it's a variation he suggests and I bet it's awesome. The vanilla is.

- Dave's cupcakes! They are excellent and taste even better the next day. Bonus: You can freeze them - just wrap individually in seran wrap + tin foil and put in freezer bag. They taste really good for weeks.

Now I will be using another sweetener than Xylitol in all these, but that's another story : )

I've got to say something about xylitol; I have tried a few different brands, and there is a HUGE difference.  Do some research and find a high quality brand from North American Birch Trees.  Here are a couple that are high quality:

I use this one (I get erythritol here as well) :   http://store.xylitolusa.com/products/1lb-Xylitol-Bag.html

I hear this brand is one of the best out there:  http://www.globalsweet.com/p/GRX2.html