Powder & Mix

Maybe I'm a wimp, but I have a tough time taking my powders BCAA, Glutamine, Creatine, Nootropics without some sort of flavoring... Dont' want to use juice due to sugar.. .commercial flavorings have bad stuff in them...

Curious what you folks do--- just "down it," or do you mix with something?

Tks

Tagged:

Comments

• I cap my powders myself with one of these. It takes an hour to make 100 caps or so. i always make them while listening to a podcast. Makes it easier.

• Lemon juice n coconut water
  • I bought fermented cod liver oil in non gelcap form once and managed to get it down with peanut butter (I was 4HB at the time).  I wonder if taking gagworthy supplements with raw almond butter or raw peanut butter would be alright. By raw I mean being careful not to use roasted nuts. 

• Maybe you could make a paste with coconut fat?
    Please email me instead of PM

[email protected]
  • Star ChaserStar Chaser Powered by Shred

Maybe I'm a wimp, but I have a tough time taking my powders BCAA, Glutamine, Creatine, Nootropics without some sort of flavoring... Dont' want to use juice due to sugar.. .commercial flavorings have bad stuff in them...

Curious what you folks do--- just "down it," or do you mix with something?

Tks

i throw my stuff into a shake, if that's not an option maybe cap it like gamebounty?

I am a Video Game composer under the pseudonym Star Chaser.

twitch.tv/starchaservgm (streaming most saturday and sunday nights EST)

Guitarist:

https://youtu.be/8L0SkovqEf4

Next cover is Die by the Sword by Dragonforce.

Music/Health/Biohacking Blog and Podcast currently under construction.

Thanks to the internet, health experts, and my unending curiosity, I have overcome: excessive sweating (adrenal fatigue), anxiety and panic attacks, extremely high estrogen levels (man boobs), chronic brain fog (yeast overgrowth), depression, and am currently battling SIBO (took it from being so bloated it felt like my stomach skin was going to rip, slept 2 hours per night for a week because of upset stomach and being chronically fatigued to very mild, manageable but still annoying symptoms) and currently battling sleep deprivation/insomnia probably due to the SIBO/Leaky Gut and resulting histamine intolerance.