Hippy Bullshit Time

I need some help of the hippy variety. When you're all doing your emWave sessions today, I want you to visualise me getting a good price when I sell my car this week so I can buy a motorbike. I just need $5000 and then my partner will "allow" me to buy the bike! Come on guys! You know I love you dirty bitches :)

Anything more than $5000 will also be appreciated ;)

No sorcery, just science. 

Comments

• TJ JTJ J skratta pa klocka
    edited April 2013

Anyone here interested in Investing in my ministry? Send a donation to my paypal account and it will allow you to enter the gates of heaven with ease and prosperity beyond your wildest imagination. Forget the earthly materials you have been saving for. Take a step back to reconsider that house payment, child support payment, or gifts to earthly charities like the red cross and UNICEF for one month and walk with me into the lord's kingdom.

Do you "play" the stock market? What are you really getting in return for that money? Get in good with the creator, Invest that money in my ministry and you will gain eternal rewards.  The divedends you will reap make millionaire atheist brokers look like peasants in the eyes of the almighty.