Supplements Prior To Breaking Fast (If)

Hi guys,

Glad to have found this site and community. I would love your opinion on the following...

I've been actively intermittently fasting (16/8) for over 2 years now and absolutely love it.

Originally the only thing consumed before 2pm was coffee with a dash of almond milk, however lately I've added a bunch of supplements to my daily stack and the only real time to get them in is during the fast period.

Lately I've been consuming, (call this Stack 1):

Choline Bitartrate 400mg w/ morning coffee

Piracetam 800mg + ALCAR 500mg + L-Theanine 200mg 1 hour later

Sometime before 2pm, (call this Stack 2):

L-Citrulline 1g

L-Arginine 750mg

(I get these two in early because I don't want them effecting any BCAA drinks or protein shakes I take in during my eating period - correct me if I'm wrong about this) 

Ginseng

My concern is that in the "Bulletproof Coffee Mistakes" Dave pointed out that we don't want to consume foods that:

- effect insulin response

- stop autophagy or;

- cause inflammation.

I'd love to hear your opinions on whether these stacks are significantly effecting the benefits I should be enjoying from IF.

After some basic googling I came to the conclusion that pretty much an amino acid causes and insulin response...so thats at least one concern. I'm just not sure of the significance of it...and whether it outweighs the cognitive benefits from Stack 1 for example.