Problem, I Feel Like I Used To When I Was Eating Shit

So this week has been hard for me. I've been waking up every morning from a really deep sleep feeling so tired at work and basically failing asleep at my desk.

My days consist of IF and my first meal is around 1pm or so. I'm pretty strict on the diet and I have a cheat night probably once a week.

Now I think the problem is coming after the weekend because I study a lot. On weekends I take provigil,Aniracetam throught out the whole week and aging formula along with most of the supplements from suntouchers guide. My question is, am I feeling like shit because I'm taking provigil and then my brain is affected during the week because I'm not on it?

I went through a stage of only sleeping 6 hours a night and I felt awesome but now everything is going downhill.

I'm having these really deep sleeps and it's so hard to get out of bed?

Also I had two carb nights last week in a row, could that be a reason why I feel terrible? I usually don't feel that bad after a carb night.

Anyone else taking provigil on certain days and experiencing these problems?

If you need more info on diet and what I'm taking just ask!

Feels like I got chronic fatigue

Comments

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress ✭✭

Are you doing IF with a BPC in the morning or no?

It might be helpful to list the foods and supps you eat, there might be something that's not quite BP in there. Also, have you tried going a few days without the nootropics to see how you feel? Maybe you can add them back in one at a time to see if that's the issue.

• Vitamin D - 1000 IO per 25lb of body weight - 2000IU = 4 pills a day

Magnesium - 600 - 800 before bed - 2 pills before bed

Vitamin k2 - 200mcg/d with vitamin D - 2 a day

Vitamin C - 1-2g/day - 1 in evening then night and skip weekends, take with collagen.

Krill Oil - 3 times a day

L-Glutamine - 40g/d

Collagen - 1-2 tbps in evening

Glutathione - every 4 hours

L-Carnitine - 500-2g in morning - 2 in the morning

Aniracetam - 600-700g, 1 in morning and 1 mid day.

Modafinil - 100 morning and mid day

Upgrading Aging - 1 in the morning

Huperzine A

Alpha-Lipoic-Acid ("ALA") - 200-300mg L-Carnitine

Iodine - 1mg a day, anytime.

Selenium - 200mcg anytime. Take with Iodine
  • 6am - BP coffee - 50-75g kerrygold butter - 2tbps MCT oil

12-1230 - grass fed steak with two cucumbers with 2 tbps of coconut oil

5pm - grass fed steak with broccoli and asparagus and some cucumber with 2tbps coconut oil

8pm - 4 eggs cooked in coconut oil and some more veggies or ill have jut veggies with butter on top.