Real Bulletproof Coffee - No Comparison

For the past few months I was turned on to Bulletproof Coffee by a friend. Begrudgingly I gave it a try and was surprised to find out how delicious it was. At the time I was using a locally roasted bean, grassfed butter and Trader Joe's coconut oil. I was in Heaven, found that it helped my IF each day and provided a pleasant "buzz." And then I changed over to the Upgraded Coffee and MCT Oil...

It's a cliche these days, but you have the red pill and the blue pill from the Matrix. I forgot the color I chose, but let's just say the REAL BPC is a game changer. I was amped up yesterday as I consumed my first real cup with MCT. My head was a-buzz, my thoughts were a-plenty and I would be a fool to ever go back to anything but this stuff on a daily basis. This, alongside a few other items including my Earthing Mat, have finally allowed me to break a weight plateau I have been at for a few weeks.

Thanks Dave for the great content, the research you do, and the inspiration it has had on myself and my girlfriend's life. Hardly a day goes by that I don't talk about BPC, see the scrunched up faces like I used to have and just smile. The world has changed.

Comments

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭
    edited May 2013

I've found the same. I don't think you can be Bulletproof if you're trying to save money on the coffee you use. It's not worth the saving unless you get it 100% right. Get the right ingredients, it's what it's all about. I can say this from personal experience and also from others who have experienced the difference the coffee makes even on it's own without the butter.

I'm sure there's cheaper versions out there that'll give the same effect, but considering how many there are to chose from, it's not worth the effort when the real thing is there.

I love my BPC in the mornings :smile:

BulletProofCoffee_Apr13.gif

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• jpickett1968jpickett1968 Loving Life
    Kato - what other items have you added to your BPC - looks like dark chocolate is one? I've done cinnamon as well which is an extra bonus assuming it blunts insulin alongside the fats.
  • jpickett1968jpickett1968 Loving Life
    Nice - you're challenging me to grow my metric conversion knowledge as well. :)
  • There is positively nothing that compares to Upgraded Coffee beans. Period.

I'm so used to the beans now, that if Dave folded up shop and decided to stop selling these beans, I'd quit drinking coffee.

They're that good.

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

Dave is that you?

:roll:

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

Had a play around with some 'Other' coffee today. Tasted ok, but not feeling like I do on Upgraded Coffee. Bit jittery, don't like the feeling compared to what I'm used to!

It was instant stuff, so did save a few minutes making it ;-)

Katolotus

MMA Fighter