Prioritized Bulletproof Bullet List?

Just curious - if someone were starting from a Standard American Lifestyle And Diet, what priority would you give to what changes to get bulltetproof?

Obviously diet comes first, but then what?

I know it would depend on a person's own situation in life (weight, disease, etc), but I think the given understanding here is that people will make decisions about their own requirements/priorities. However, what items will give the best bang for the buck/effort in what order? We can skip items if we don't feel we need them yet.

Maybe a new infographic would be in order? (or maybe I just missed an existing one?)

Thanks for all the amazing info!!!

Comments

• I think this has been covered pretty extensively in the podcasts (and the bio-hacking presentation Dave gave...video link on the mainsite); but I'd say the number 1 thing you can do in combination with the BP diet protocols (the chart) is to work on lowering stress responses and working on your general brain/body interface through meditation or the emwave; deep breathing exercises; journaling; spending more quiet time; etc. Seems that stress is the worst thing we are exposed to outside of the toxins in our diet...

If possible, work your way through all the podcasts and/or pick the ones that seem most germaine. I heavily recommend the one with the Underground Wellness guy for a great intro to the concepts...and its entertaining.
  • He addresses a number of things that can help themselves become more bulletproof, but I have not found a concise ordered list of what helps most or provides the best bang for the buck/effort.

If this exists please direct me to where it is and I will find it and link it here as a response. I've listened to every podcast he's done as well as several interviews and videos he's had with other people/places (which actually contain additional information in some cases). It's not that there are not enough options or directions one can go in, it's a matter of too many options and wanting to narrow down which directions will offer the most improvement. For example will glutathion be as good or better than the vibration therapy? Or will emwave provide more bang for the buck over better sleep?

Also, I'm not thinking of this exclusively for my benefit, but for anyone starting from scratch.

• He addresses a number of things that can help themselves become more bulletproof, but I have not found a concise ordered list of what helps most or provides the best bang for the buck/effort.

If this exists please direct me to where it is and I will find it and link it here as a response. I've listened to every podcast he's done as well as several interviews and videos he's had with other people/places (which actually contain additional information in some cases). It's not that there are not enough options or directions one can go in, it's a matter of too many options and wanting to narrow down which directions will offer the most improvement. For example will glutathion be as good or better than the vibration therapy? Or will emwave provide more bang for the buck over better sleep?

Also, I'm not thinking of this exclusively for my benefit, but for anyone starting from scratch.

He's made it clear. You've likely already seen it.

http://www.bulletproofexec.com/top-6-biohacks/

From the video:

6. Strengthen your immune system via Vitamin D.

5. Eat Bulletproof.

4. Learn how to control your muscle tension (yoga or galvanic stress response), and then work out.

3 & 2. Do emWave2.

1. Seriously, Eat Bulletproof. And do (smart) drugs. And Neruofeedback.

From the post:
    • Use high performance nutrition: Sign up for the email list so we can send you The Complete Illustrated Bulletproof Diet. All the info is posted this site; the one we send when you sign up for free boils more than 1,000 studies into a few charts that fit on your fridge.
    • Upgrade your heart and lower stress with information here.
    • Get more efficient sleep with the sleep hacking series of posts.
    • Try the recipe for Bulletproof Coffee. You’ll never look at coffee the same way again!
    • Try executive coaching (Heart Math certified) if you like – space is limited and calls happen on weekends and evenings; I have a busy day job but love helping high performance people perform even better.

From the Cheshire Cat:

Alice: “Which way I ought to go from here?” Cheshire Cat: “That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.” Alice: “I don’t much care where, so long as I get somewhere.” Cheshire Cat: “Oh, you’re sure to do that, if you only walk long enough!”

• Just curious - if someone were starting from a Standard American Lifestyle And Diet, what priority would you give to what changes to get bulltetproof?

Obviously diet comes first, but then what?

I know it would depend on a person's own situation in life (weight, disease, etc), but I think the given understanding here is that people will make decisions about their own requirements/priorities. However, what items will give the best bang for the buck/effort in what order? We can skip items if we don't feel we need them yet.

Maybe a new infographic would be in order? (or maybe I just missed an existing one?)

Thanks for all the amazing info!!!

If you know that it depends on your current situation, why not give information about the situation?
  • I've seen the video (several times), but it is very limited. In other places he also lists things like krill oil, d3, CES (or other electrical brain stimulation), cold thermogenesis, etc. I was looking for a significantly expanded list from the top 6.

The reason I didn't expand on my experience or situation is because I was looking for a generic list/graphic that anyone could apply.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file