Inner Balance For Ios Review

Comments

• I just listened to a talk by Dr. Deborah Rozman, (CEO of HeartMath) she says that later this year the Inner Balance, EmWave2 & Desktop will all be synchronized together so you can store your data on the cloud.  Will be nice not to lose my IB data when I upgrade my phone. 

• anybody knows if I can get the power spectrum info on emwave2, offline portable or real-time or both, using emwave desktop ? and if I can how ?

• OceanRayOceanRay
    edited October 2013

My earpeice broke after 2 months ...

They have excellent customer service. 

• See that the inner balance iPhone app has recently been updated. Nothing major that changes who each session runs, but some nice stuff for the data.

Version 2.0 (21 Nov 13)

• HeartCloud integration and synchronisation 

• Awards

• Minor UI improvements and bug fixed

Version 2.1 (24 Nov 13)

• Fixed a rare bug preventing users from logging in to HeartCloud after updating

• New Lightning® sensor graphic

• Other minor bug fixes

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

Looking at ordering this soon. Been doing my training on my old phone for a while and want to go back to using my current iPhone with lighting. Had a few issues with the old 5pin to light adapters, plus it's a pain in the arse! Good to have a spare too for something you use twice-a-day, everyday. Anyone got one?

ib-catbanner.png

http://www.heartmathstore.com/item/6415/inner-balance-lightning

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

• Star ChaserStar Chaser Powered by Shred
    edited March 2014

I was thinking the same thing. I have an iPhone 5s so I need the lightning, but I ended up ordering the emwave2 for about $50 more.

I am a Video Game composer under the pseudonym Star Chaser.

twitch.tv/starchaservgm (streaming most saturday and sunday nights EST)

Guitarist:

https://youtu.be/8L0SkovqEf4

Next cover is Die by the Sword by Dragonforce.

Music/Health/Biohacking Blog and Podcast currently under construction.

Thanks to the internet, health experts, and my unending curiosity, I have overcome: excessive sweating (adrenal fatigue), anxiety and panic attacks, extremely high estrogen levels (man boobs), chronic brain fog (yeast overgrowth), depression, and am currently battling SIBO (took it from being so bloated it felt like my stomach skin was going to rip, slept 2 hours per night for a week because of upset stomach and being chronically fatigued to very mild, manageable but still annoying symptoms) and currently battling sleep deprivation/insomnia probably due to the SIBO/Leaky Gut and resulting histamine intolerance.

• I bought several adapters before I found one that worked.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/APPLE-Lightning-Adapter-Power-adapters/dp/B00ABJOH2C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&

The cheap adapters just carry power and not data.  Even so, I am thinking about getting the lightning version of the emWave.  I lent my inner balance sensor to a student of mine who was having terrible performance anxiety.  I am not sure if I will ever get it back.

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

think it's more a issue with my phones ability with adaptors than the actual adaptor.

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

Just bought one! I guess a review to follow!

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

InnerBalance_Apr14_1_zps104fe4b4.jpg InnerBalance_Apr14_2_zps6ea17d36.jpg

Cable arrived, had a quick go on my iPhone. Works as the other, but not connector, plus it's white. Review to end all reviews!

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

• Has anyone used ithlete HRV App and Chest Strap?

Price wise, it seems very reasonable.

• Evan BrandEvan Brand Writer and Explorer

Just had Vice President of Heartmath on my show here talking about Inner Balance, achieving coherence etc. Enjoy!

Evan Brand, NTP, CPT

Functional Medicine Practitioner and Podcast Host at NotJustPaleo.com

Author of REM Rehab and Stress Solutions

• Look forward to this Evan - great stuff!

Just had Vice President of Heartmath on my show here talking about Inner Balance, achieving coherence etc. Enjoy!

• Maybe a tricky topic here. But has anyone experience with the app Breath Sync? It measures the heartbeat rythm and I think the same way as the emwave and inner balance does? In the way measuring heartbeat. This app does it with your finger on the lens of the Iphone. I am curious if people are open for it or this is only ambassadors for Heartmath :)

• Just had Vice President of Heartmath on my show here talking about Inner Balance, achieving coherence etc. Enjoy!

just listened, evan.  truly, that was epic.  well done.  thank you.