1000 Posts

Heading to 1000 posts since 13th November 2012. God I've talked some rubbish ;-)

He's my first post, arh! the good old days ;-)

Any more updates on your chilipad. Been thinking about getting one. What model have you got?

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

Comments

• It is awesome to see how you have upgraded yourself using Bulletproof principals.  Now instead of asking the questions, you are taking a leadership role.  Nice going! 

• OceanRayOceanRay
    edited June 2013

Congratulations!

Here's hoping you make it to 1 million.

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress ✭✭
    Chilipad? Is that a new Apple product? ;-)
  • MaverickAzzMaverickAzz Powerful

No sorcery, just science. 

• Congrats Katolotus. You were also mentioned in the latest podcast, along with a lot of the other posters around here.

• Star ChaserStar Chaser Powered by Shred

Heading to 1000 posts since 13th November 2012. God I've talked some rubbish :wink:

He's my first post, arh! the good old days :wink:

Any more updates on your chilipad. Been thinking about getting one. What model have you got?

Must be those high-end rocking chairs he spends a lot of time in.

I am a Video Game composer under the pseudonym Star Chaser.

twitch.tv/starchaservgm (streaming most saturday and sunday nights EST)

Guitarist:

https://youtu.be/8L0SkovqEf4

Next cover is Die by the Sword by Dragonforce.

Music/Health/Biohacking Blog and Podcast currently under construction.

Thanks to the internet, health experts, and my unending curiosity, I have overcome: excessive sweating (adrenal fatigue), anxiety and panic attacks, extremely high estrogen levels (man boobs), chronic brain fog (yeast overgrowth), depression, and am currently battling SIBO (took it from being so bloated it felt like my stomach skin was going to rip, slept 2 hours per night for a week because of upset stomach and being chronically fatigued to very mild, manageable but still annoying symptoms) and currently battling sleep deprivation/insomnia probably due to the SIBO/Leaky Gut and resulting histamine intolerance.

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

How do I get warning points, haven't got any of those!

total post on this forum is around 30,000. I'm heading for over 3%. Think I spend too much time here ;-)

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

• I have never felt the need to issue a warning in my tenure as moderator.  Our community consists of Bulletproof people who are here to better themselves.  It is obvious to everyone when someone does not belong here and I simply ban them.  Granted that this is not a church, but sometimes people cross the line with their silliness and I just move their content to Gangster Banter where it belongs.

We are still working on forum guidelines and I hope to have it posted one day.  With all of these exciting new product launches, podcasts, blogs, and book releases, forum guidelines sometimes takes the backseat.

• I have never felt the need to issue a warning in my tenure as moderator.  

Can you give me a warning point? I want to look hardcore on front of these wussies. 

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

how many warning point can you get?

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

• @katolotus: A user can receive up to ten warning points; but as I stated earlier, they are an ineffective form of moderation given the quality of our membership.

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

Think I should get a warning point for wasting my 1000th post HERE!!!!

7 months, 1000 post. Getting more bulletproof with each one (but not this one) ;-)

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

• Think I should get a warning point for wasting my 1000th post HERE!!!!

7 months, 1000 post. Getting more bulletproof with each one (but not this one) :wink:

congratulations!

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

The 'BAD BOY' of the bulletproof forum with 1 warning point & over 1000 posts :-)

Katolotus

MMA Fighter