Daves Mayo Recipe

Can anyone link me or give me Daves Bulletproof Mayo Recipe? I am not having any luck searching the blog for it..

Thanks

BUTTER TEA

Comments

• Dave Asprey: Sorry, homemade mayonnaise is not okay. It’s awesome as long as you make it with the right oil. Some people try to make it with olive oil and it tastes like crap. Olive oil based mayonnaise is gross so a lot of people say try to use soybean or canola oil. That’s not okay. What is really good is about half of an avocado, a couple eggs — basically one or two eggs, you can use just the yolk or you can use the whole egg, it works either way — add in the other mayonnaise ingredients which are some vinegar or other kind of other sour tasting juice sometimes lime, some salt. You hit it with a blender and you come out with something that’s slightly green and yellow because of the eggs and the avocado which is sort of the thing that makes it stick together but you will find that that is a profoundly good mayonnaise. I’ve never had anyone come to my house who didn’t love it. Oh, I forgot. The oil that you use is medium chain triglyceride oil. It has no flavor whatsoever so you put basically a big squirt of that in there until you have the right consistency and it’s a mayonnaise that helps you lose weight and it tastes amazing. So yes, homemade mayonnaise, go for it!

• So I take it he never actually posted the recipe then.... ?

BUTTER TEA

• So I take it he never actually posted the recipe then.... ?

Not that I have seen anywhere.

You can look at mayonnaise recipes online to get the technique down though and then just apply the ingredients for his description posted above and you should be able to make it just fine.
  • Samir aka JudoSamir aka Judo The Grass-Fed Beast
    i posted homemade mayo on here somewhere in this section
    Be your own best friend instead of your own worst enemy. You are the only person who will always truly be there for you.
  • i posted homemade mayo on here somewhere in this section

Yes I found it thanks...

BUTTER TEA