Bpc And Mucus

Hi all

I'm a bit new to BPC and i'm still finding my feet.  I'm obviously very interested in experiencing the benefits of BPC etc, but I want to make sure that it doesn't have adverse effect due to my personal ailments.

So, I suffer a little bit with vertigo issues and labrynthitis, which I am trying to work through with some homeopathic solutions.  In doing so I have been told to avoid dairy as this can, for some people, clog up the various canals etc which doesn't help these symptoms.  Does anyone else suffer this kind of thing?

On a slightly different note, I also do a fair bit of voice work and again dairy is not recommended due to similar reason outlined above.  I've used granny smith apples as a work around for this, but again any ideas for those using BPC?

Thanks

Comments

• Hey John,

I used to suffer from vertigo quite often and never figured out exactly what was causing it. I have not had it in years and again, not exactly sure what caused it in the first place but after eating Paleo/Primal/Bulletproof several issues that used to be a problem for me just don't occur anymore. As with anything, the only way to really know what works and what doesn't for you, is to test it out. Try BP coffee for a week or two and see how you feel. But make sure to try "real" bulletproof coffee - use BP beans, grassfed butter and MCT oil.