Fasting Guidance

Sorry I know this is noob question, and I did look and could not find alot of information..I ordered some BP coffee and some MCT, getting ready to start the Fast. I would love to lose around 70 lbs..I want to be around to play with the grandkids...if i ever get any.. but anyway back to my questions..

1. Is there a pod cast on the fasting dieting?

2. Do I stay on the fasting diet until I reach my goal weight? Then switch to the regular diet?

3. Is there any adverse effects to staying on the fasting for over 2 months straight?

4. If I start to feel too hungry before the 2pm mark, can I just have another BP coffee?

I did look through all the pod casts and did not see any that clearly listed any information on fasting.

Comments

• If doing the regular intermettint fasting you can do it as long as you'd like.

I do IF daily just because I like how I feel.
  • edited May 2012
    'Betsy' wrote:

Thanks for the link. I thought I had read all the pages, but that one does clear up alot. Will be hunting for the supplements today and tomorrow. Any ideas on where to buy? Or just order online?

WOW..over $170 worth of supplements...little steep for me. What supplements are yall taking? or all yall taking ALL of them?
  • 'Betsy' wrote:

This post talks about the rapid fat loss version of bulletproof fasting. It's very agressive and the suplements are there to make it safer. As Dave suggests, be very careful with that one. That being said, you can follow the regular bulletproof diet and stil hang on to the intermittent fasting aka having a bulletproof coffee for breakfast. Suplimentation is less critical since you're eating more than butter and coffee, however you are paying for food. image/icon_e_wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';-)' />

• This post talks about the rapid fat loss version of bulletproof fasting. It's very agressive and the suplements are there to make it safer. As Dave suggests, be very careful with that one. That being said, you can follow the regular bulletproof diet and stil hang on to the intermittent fasting aka having a bulletproof coffee for breakfast. Suplimentation is less critical since you're eating more than butter and coffee, however you are paying for food. image/icon_e_wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wink:' />

at 6'2" and 270lbs I could stand some rapid weight loss. I will look into the supplements further..maybe I can find a coupon to help with the purchase, or break up the buying in to two different paydays to ease the blow.
  • I understand the concern about the cost, but if you look at how you won't be buying other food or any booze the whole time, and cinsider all the benefits, hopefully you can find a way to fit it in the budget.