Will Lemon Juice Interrupt Bp Fasting?

I like to start off my morning with a shot of real olive oil (finally got a bottle after being scammed at grocery stores for years, ugh I cant imagine what Ive been consuming instead of real olive oil) and lemon juice followed up by some warm water or warmed digestive tea (saffron, fennel, coriander, cumin) before I hop on my Chi Booster. Will the acidic element in this disrupt the Bulletproof IF? If so, are there any suitable substitutions for the lemon juice - coconut vinegar, raw ACV, etc?

Comments

• i highly doubt it, the calories in lemon juice are negligible.

• I was thinking more along the body's response to the sugars in lemon juice. Would that disrupt the insulin/glucose response enough to halt an effective IF?

• every morning, i have the juice of half a lemon, acerola powder, jcrows iodine drops, and salt in my first glass of water.  tastes good.   i drink it while i make my bpc.  i swallow a food-based selenium tablet and a capsule of N-a-c, sometimes some lysine capsules with herbs.

• Whenever I see questions like this on the forums, I am reminded of Martin Berkhan's FAQ, which starts : 

I often encounter questions that goes a little something like this

"...can I use milk/cream in my coffee during the fast?"

"...will I break the fast if I have a 1/2 cucumber during the fast?"

"...I accidentally drank a mouthful of regular Pepsi during the fast, is this considered a fast breaker?"

Someone should sticky a link to the response? leangains.com/2009/07/questions-answers.html

Reigning Former Inner Balance "Mad Monk" Champion... :-P 

• Partially reminded of the one time in the last 6 years that I halted my psoriasis and hair loss - I was drinking a sole mixture upon waking and following the Hydrogen Peroxide internal cleanse. Just gonna replace the lemon juice with a sole mixture - Himalayan salt saturated water.

I was using iodine to "detox bromides"....someone warned me against it, as he had taken straight iodine for quite a bit and now his blood tests positive for a toxic sulfur/iodine compound cause by consuming straight iodine. He is convinced that humans are not to be consuming iodine straight from source, but rather taken in from plant sources that have already processed it partially.

• Whenever I see questions like this on the forums, I am reminded of Martin Berkhan's FAQ, which starts : 

I often encounter questions that goes a little something like this

"...can I use milk/cream in my coffee during the fast?"

"...will I break the fast if I have a 1/2 cucumber during the fast?"

"...I accidentally drank a mouthful of regular Pepsi during the fast, is this considered a fast breaker?"

Someone should sticky a link to the response? leangains.com/2009/07/questions-answers.html

Perhaps I should have phrased it "Hey, what is a BP alternative to lemon juice in the morning?" to have people better understand the kind of answers I would have preferred. My bad.

• I was using iodine to "detox bromides"....someone warned me against it, as he had taken straight iodine for quite a bit and now his blood tests positive for a toxic sulfur/iodine compound cause by consuming straight iodine. He is convinced that humans are not to be consuming iodine straight from source, but rather taken in from plant sources that have already processed it partially.

What exactly did he test his blood for and how does he know iodine was toxic? And processed partially into what?

• CSp8CSp8
    edited June 2013

No clue what he tested his blood for, but that is what he told me. I didn't get into it but he is so into health he eats pretty much only raw dairy and rotten pastured meats. He cautioned me against it when I mentioned the "detox effect" I was experiencing - he said "detox symptoms" are pretty much what most people would see as making oneself sick. His THEORY is that iodine should not be consumed by humans straight and should be ingested, if by any means, by plants that contain high levels of it. Like bladderwrack.

Of course, this is after I bought several bottles of J Crows and Edgar Cayces formulation of iodine, atomidine.

::edit:: I just asked him. He said it wasn't a blood test, it was diagnosed through iridology through an experienced practioner.