Anyone Use A Ninja Blender For The Bpc?

I'm thinking of buying one for my son's birthday, do they do a decent job blending? 

Comments

• I bought a Ninja blender and it does not do well with coffee.  The lid on the blender melts and leaves a black rubber residue around the rim.  I originally thought that it might not be dishwasher safe but they sent me another lid and the same thing happened.

• I'm so glad I asked! Thanks for the feedback, don't think I'll be getting him one.
  • I have a Nina pulse that came with a food processing jug and two personal blending cups and it kicks ass. It was only $79 and I bought it as a temporary thing but now I'm sold.

However, if by blend coffee you mean to grind beans I'd use a burr grinder. Anything else makes the coffee inconsistent and that affects the flavor a lot.

• I bought a Ninja blender and it does not do well with coffee.  The lid on the blender melts and leaves a black rubber residue around the rim.  I originally thought that it might not be dishwasher safe but they sent me another lid and the same thing happened.

This has been my outcome, also. I was quite surprised the first it happened. It has worked well for making other things and the food processor definitely comes in handy, but it is a major let down when making BPC.

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

magic bullets are so good for Bulletproof Coffee, I've now got three!

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• I have one that has the small single serve blender I think it works great and good for smoothies those blend Tec I am sure they are better but clean up with a single serve blender is a lot easier and then there is price: