Rflp - Replacing Grass-Fed Butter With Avocado

Started my RFLP 9 days ago. Things looking great, already loss 16 pounds. Question, about eating kerrygold butter at 7pm is getting tiresome (sometime gagging). I'm wondering if I could replace it with a whole avocado, since it "fat" but not sure if it would be the same.

Tagged:

Comments

• Jason MillerJason Miller Mother nature isn't stupid mod

should be o.k., the usable carb content is low.  The sat fat is low though so you could grab a bite of coconut oil.

My Crossfit auto template programming here, body composition coaching through Eat to Perform here,
  • Ah, didn't think about the "carb" in avocado, maybe I should pass on that. What's the whole point doing this RFLP anyway, right? Coconut oil is an excellent idea. Purphas I could mix it with Kerrygold butter! Should add a little sweetness taste to it. Thanks.

• Just had it, mixed Kerrygold Butter with Coconut Oil. Gagging...

Going to look into further to see what I can substitute for grass-fed butter. I have another week in this RFLP.

• Wow! Congrats on your accomplishments thus far. I am on day 5 and soooo sick of butter. If you figure out an alternative, please let me know. Cheers to you!

No Fail Fat Burning for Women available on Amazon now!

Find out how I hacked my way to health, conquered PCOS, endometriosis, and lost 15% bodyfat in my forties.