Serrapeptase For Scar Tissue

a few people expressed interest in seeing pictures of the effect of serrapeptase on scar tissue, so here is my experience!

i burned my arm on the ceiling of an oven about two months ago. i tend to scar easily and marks usually take years to fade (even superficial wounds), so i started supplementing with serrapeptase immediately. unfortunately, i didn't take a picture of the injury when it was fresh. both of these photos are lit with daylight.

Comments

• edited June 2013

Cool beans! Do you have any other older scars that you have noticed any change to?

Does it work on old scars?

What about old internal scars? Or does anyone know if you had/have endometriosis or something, if it would be useful. (Asking for my gf).

Or what about for stretch marks?

Also, did you look into whether or not taking so much is safe? I read that anything after 500,000IU is entering unchartered territory. I mean, I guess it's chartered now.

p.s. I understand that you might know the answers to all these q's but I'm putting them out there incase you or any other peeps do. Cheers :)

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress
    edited July 2013

Super cool! I still have this mental I age of someone eating too much and literally melting. Can that happen? ;)

EDIT: "I age" = image

Stupid ipad

• Cool beans! Do you have any other older scars that you have noticed any change to?

Does it work on old scars?

What about old internal scars? Or does anyone know if you had/have endometriosis or something, if it would be useful. (Asking for my gf).

Or what about for stretch marks?

Also, did you look into whether or not taking so much is safe? I read that anything after 500,000IU is entering unchartered territory. I mean, I guess it's chartered now.

p.s. I understand that you might know the answers to all these q's but I'm putting them out there incase you or any other peeps do. Cheers :)

i don't know for sure if it would help your girlfriend with her internal scarring, but i think it could potentially be really beneficial, especially if she has adhesions. i'm not trying to heal anything internal. i haven't paid any attention to stretch marks, but most of mine are so old and faded that it didn't occur to me to track them, too.

from everything i've read, there doesn't seem to be an upper limit for serrapeptase. in podcast 30, dave mentioned taking up to 100 capsules per day (probably 9,000,000 - 12,000,000IU?). it's about 55 minutes in.

• Super cool! I still have this mental I age of someone eating too much and literally melting. Can that happen? ;)

i'm still increasing my dose, i'll let you know when my edges start to blur.

• I've just started taking serrapeptase also to see if will help me get over some chrome achilles tendinosis by healing scar tissue. 

• edited August 2013

I've just started taking serrapeptase also to see if will help me get over some chrome achilles tendinosis by healing scar tissue. 

Hi pnewcomb, how have you found the serrapeptase for your achilles tendinosis? My partner has had chronic achilles tendinosis for many years and he is thinking of taking serrapeptase. What dosage do you take? Have you seen any improvement? xx

• MaverickAzzMaverickAzz Powerful

Hi pnewcomb, how have you found the serrapeptase for your achilles tendinosis? My partner has had chronic achilles tendinosis for many years and he is thinking of taking serrapeptase. What dosage do you take? Have you seen any improvement? xx

How's his diet first?

No sorcery, just science. 

• Shit, I have a scarification on my right shoulder, could taking serrapeptase make it heal or go away?

BUTTER TEA

• I had elbow surgery a couple of months ago and came back with a gnarly scar across my arm. You could spot it from the other end of the room. 

Have been megadosing on serrapeptase (1,080,000 U= yeah that is a million) and my scar has significantly reduced. It is hard to isolate the effect to serrapeptase alone as I have been supplementing heavily with L-glutamine, collagen, and BCAAs also. But, I'm going to keep taking it for a while (or when I run out of $$$).

Recently switched to Enerex brand from Doctor's best.

• suntouchersuntoucher Uninspired Potential ✭✭✭

For anyone reading - please take this with a grain of salt.

Consider this: 2 months old injury, megadoses, 23 y.o., eating a solid diet.

• I have reduced an appendix scar, 66 years old.....

Norm