My Journey To Health

I've noticed a couple people putting their personal biohacking journeys up in this forum and thought it'd be a wonderful thing to do for myself as well. I'm hoping that this not only serves as a way to organise my own thoughts, but also to get feedback, and maybe even help out someone else. 

Here goes!

Basic Info:

• Female, 22 years old, 5'4
  • Grew up in North America (US till age 6, then Canada to present)
  • 1/2 First Nations (Cree), 1/4 Polish, 1/4 Mixed Eastern European
  • Current weight: ~180 lbs (have not weighed myself in a while so this is approximated, and will likely not again just to keep my sanity)
  •  

Medical History:

• Diagnosed depression at 16 (debilitating from age 17-19)
  • Was warned of being prediabetic at 17 by GP
  • Diagnosed PCOS at 18
  • "Diagnosed" IBS at 18 (GP didn't test, just told me that's what I was likely suffering from)
  • High Cholesterol, High Triglycerides
  •  

Current Symptoms:

• Last menstrual cycle in Feb 2013
  • Hair thinning for past 2 years
  • Onset insomnia
  • Acid reflux, nausea after eating
  • Depression
  • Abdominal fat accumulation 
  • Lightheaded feeling when standing up after lying down, sitting, or crouching
  • Persistent dehydration regardless of how much water I drink
  • Feeling anxious or agitated without reason for a span of time, ranging from 15 minutes to a day in length for no apparent reason
  • Mucus production after eating almost any food
  •  

Beginning the Hacking!

After getting a lot of really good pointers and support from these forums, I've started a journey to measure, understand, heal, and optimize my health. My working strategy is as follows:

1. Testing: Adrenal stress test (Salivary, Genova Diagnostics), Female Hormone Panel (Salivary, Genova Diagnostics), Thyroid Panel (Serum, Genova Diagnostics)
  2. Self-diagnoses: From test results, fully interrogating the causes and mechanisms of my symptoms.
  3. Supplementation, Diet, and Exercise Planning: From my test results and self-diagnoses, I will (hopefully with the help of you guys!) devise a supplementation (herbal, vitamin, mineral, etc), diet, and exercise plan that addresses my symptoms.
  4. Supplementation, Diet, and Exercise Execution: Execution of the plans, complete with regular testing, tracking, and journalling of my progress.
  5. Review: A review of my progress after a suitable trial, and tweaking strategy.

As of today I am still at the testing stage, with my Thyroid Panel currently being processed, Adrenal testing being sent off tomorrow, and my Female Hormone Panel in-progress, due to be finished at the end of the month.

I'm really excited to document my progress and learn from all you brilliant people!

Current Strategies

Tests:

• (Completed, waiting for results) Adrenal stress test (Salivary, Genova Diagnostics)
  • (Completed) Thyroid Panel (Serum, Genova Diagnostics)
  • (Purchased, taking samples now)Female Hormone Panel (Salivary, Genova Diagnostics)
  • (#1, Next test to purchase) GI Functional Effects/Complete Profile (Stool, Metametrix)
  • (#2, Next test to purchase) Vitamin D
  • (#3, Next test to purchase) Urinary Hormone Test

Tech:

• (#1, Next to purchase) Earthing Mat/Tether
  • (#2, Next to purchase) HRV Trainer (InnerBalance)
  • (#3, Next to purchase) Heart Rate Monitor for SweetBeat
  • (#4, Next to purchase) Noise Cancelling Headphones (Bose Q3)

Comments

• Hi Maria,

looking at some of the additional info on here, you might want to prioritise getting a gut function test before the urinary hormone test. If your gut is not working properly it has knock on effects on the immune and hormonal systems particularly as it makes it harder for the body to get rid of hormone metabolites. Most neurotransmitters are also made in the gut so this may be contributing to the depression. IBS is a Dr's catch all diagnosis when they can't be bothered to investigate it properly. This is the cheapest I've been able to find the test - the metametrix GI functional effects test is meant to be the gold standard. http://www.labtestingdirect.com/test-kits/item/?pid=630

• Hi Maria,

looking at some of the additional info on here, you might want to prioritise getting a gut function test before the urinary hormone test. If your gut is not working properly it has knock on effects on the immune and hormonal systems particularly as it makes it harder for the body to get rid of hormone metabolites. Most neurotransmitters are also made in the gut so this may be contributing to the depression. IBS is a Dr's catch all diagnosis when they can't be bothered to investigate it properly. This is the cheapest I've been able to find the test - the metametrix GI functional effects test is meant to be the gold standard. http://www.labtestingdirect.com/test-kits/item/?pid=630

Oh wow thank you! That's really helpful to note, as I thought my digestion might be something to target, but I think I figured that healing some of my other bits would take care of that.

Also, I think I narrowed down somewhat what correlates to most of my acid reflux and digestive issues - low fat dairy, specifically sour cream and milk (which I've stopped), and also slight overeating (the difference of a literal few bites of food). Acidity and bringing bits of food up are generally how it presents, and besides those triggers there are still seemingly random episodes every once in a while.

But anyhow - thanks again for the link and the note, I'll prioritize that test after this round finishes.

• CodonCodon
    edited July 2013

Quick update: Something my Acupuncturist told me recently may be of interest to my newfound focus on adrenals and stress, as he noted during a few of my treatments my pulses were very strange. He described them as "backwards" in that I reacted the opposite way of everyone else he's treated in terms of herbs and how my body presented symptoms. When I'm presented with stressors, instead of having my body ramp up and react in a stressed way, I would "stall" or "freeze", and noted that perhaps instead of trying to "calm myself down" what I'm actually in need of is MORE stimulation.

He went on to talk about how he's very interested in Indigenous peoples (Canadian First Nations) that make up half of my  background, as they've been subject to tremendous amounts of cultural and physical stress in the last hundred years or so. He suggested that I may be affected by the stressors of my epigenetic past that have not only made me very imbalanced health-wise at a very young age, but also gave me have this "freeze"response to stress. This rings with a note of truth in my mind, as there is literally no one in my family on that side that is healthy mentally, physically, or culturally/spiritually. It's such a painful thing to even visit them because of how sad, sick, and poor everyone is on the reserve. But anyways, I'm really interested in how this strikes you guys and if there could be anything to it.

• Update: The day before last I suffered from a really horrible episode of stomach cramping and "coldness" (I posted a topic in the general discussion to get feedback on it). I'm hoping that getting some tests back and getting a GI test done will be helpful to orient myself in how to deal with these. Until then, I'll be drinking the tea that my Acupuncturist has given me to deal with it (the episodes become less frequent when I'm good at drinking the tea consistently for a couple weeks). 

That's all for now!

• CodonCodon
    edited July 2013

Update!

I've gotten my results for my Thyroid panel from Genova Diagnostics today. As discussed here as well, these are my results:

Central Thyroid Regulation and Activity:

Total Thyroxine (T4) = 68.2 nmol/L (low)

Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) = 2.20 mIU/L (high)

Free Thyroxine (FT4) = 13.0 pmol/L (normal)

Peripheral Thyroid Function

Free T3 (FT3) = 2.96 pmol/L (low)

FT4 : FT3 Ratio = 4.4 (high)

Reverse T3 (rT3) = 0.24 pmol/mL (normal)

Thyroid Auto Immunity

Thyroglobulin (TG) = 27.7 IU/mL (normal)

Peroxidase (TPO) = 266 IU/ml (very high)

In the commentary the lab included it noted that Primary Hypothyroidism is probable, auto-immune thyroid disease is probable, and to consider Selenium deficiency and Wilson's Syndrome.

Any insights, opinions, or tips?

My next update should be the results from my Adrenal test (5 point cortisol and DHEA) later this week.

• Wobenzyme is something else to consider taking - it has been shown to reduce TPO antibodies.  http://www.systemicenzymesupport.org/conditions/autoimmune_thyroid_disease.htm

It's definitely available in Canada - might be a bit harder to source in the UK though.

• CodonCodon
    edited July 2013

Wobenzyme is something else to consider taking - it has been shown to reduce TPO antibodies.  http://www.systemicenzymesupport.org/conditions/autoimmune_thyroid_disease.htm

It's definitely available in Canada - might be a bit harder to source in the UK though.

Very interesting! I've been looking around here and on the net for other ways to reduce inflammation. I took Vitalzym a couple years ago and didn't notice much difference, but at the time I also wasn't really sure why I was taking it (my Naturopath was a bit lazy in explaining why I needed certain things).

Why are these types of supps not discussed in these forums at all? I did a quick search and only found topics where no one replied.

Also - I've ordered Carnivora as per Rob Swanson's recommendation, would these be able to work together? 

• Wobenzyme is similar to Serrapeptase which is discussed on here a lot -- apparently they work even better in combination. Serrapeptase should do the same thing although I'm not sure if there are any studies on it and auto-immune conditions. I'm not familiar with Carnivora so wouldn't want to comment. 

• CodonCodon
    edited August 2013

Update: I received my Salivary Cortisol, Melatonin, and DHEA results this morning.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:194]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:195]

Salivary Melatonin:

Sample 1 (07:00-9:00): 2.4 pg/mL (normal)

Sample 2 (15:00-17:00): 1.4 pg/mL (normal)

Sample 3 (02:30-3:30): 2.4 pg/mL (low)

Salivary Cortisol: 

Sample 1 (Post Awakening): 13.4 nmol/L (normal)

Sample 2 (+4 - 5 Hours): 6.5 nmol/L (normal)

Sample 3 (+4 - 5 Hours): 4.3 nmol/L (normal)

Sample 4 (Prior to Sleep): 2.8 nmol/L (normal)

Total Daily Cortisol: 27.0 nmol/L (normal)

Salivary DHEA: 

Sample 2 (am): 0.85 nmol/L (normal)

Sample 3 (pm): 0.52 nmol/L (normal)

DHEA Mean: 0.69 nmol/L (normal)

DHEA : Cortisol Ratio: 2.54 (normal)

Very interesting! I definitely wouldn't have guessed that my cortisol would be within normal ranges. With the surprise of Hashimoto's though from my Thyroid results, I'm not complaining :P. 

• Update: Toying with the idea of giving up my hormone test from Genova Diagnostics in favour of putting that cash towards a test from Sabre Sciences. My reasoning being that I will have more in-depth results and will be able to get help directly from Dr. Borkin (I love to learn this stuff, and feel comfortable in researching fixes for myself, but I know I'll never get to his level all on my own!).

Any feedback on this? Is this a silly idea?

• I'd wait and see what the female hormone panel test results are first. There are pro's and con's of both the other hormone tests - the access to advice with the sabre test would definitely be a bonus and cheaper than a functional Dr - it's evaluating how the different constituent parts of the hormonal system interact over a 24 hr period and is designed to help identify which bio-identical hormones to use. The Genova test gives an indication of which enzyme systems are predominant so it actually shows how the hormones are being metabolised in the body (how is testosterone being broken down into DHT and other metabolites and what is the balance between the different types of Estrogen - there are 3 but the Sabre test only looks at one) and therefore which supplements and herbals can be used to block or enhance the activity of different enzymes in order to restore balance. 

• That makes a ton of sense. I'll be sending in my hormone samples tomorrow then, and we'll see where I'm at after that.

Also, I've read and heard that the adrenals and thyroid have to be in good shape for my sex hormones to be fully balanced anyway, so that's helpful in focusing myself on what I can do right now.
  • Update: Getting my tests back has been exciting but also very overwhelming experience as I wasn't expecting such widespread imbalance! Being able to understand which to address first and which things can't be addressed before others has helped me focus on my treatment plan, so I'm hugely grateful for that. With the help of many awesome people from this forum and a few others from some Yahoo groups, I've started to be able to understand what my next steps should be.

As I understand it, this is the priority of what I need to fix in myself:

#1: Melatonin: My levels need to be brought back up into range.

#2: Adrenals/Cortisol: My levels, though within technical "normal" ranges, are actually out of optimal ranges and hint at an imbalance and future fatigue if not addressed. Specifically, my morning and midday levels are low and my nighttime is high. 

#3: Thyroid: My tests showed that I have Hashimoto's which has driven my thyroids into the dirt and down into Hypothyroid levels. Once the adrenals are in balance I'll be able to address this more aggressively, but some supplementation can happen in the meantime.

#4: Sex Hormones: I don't have these results back yet but that may be fitting as I've read in several places that the adrenals need to be working before the sex hormones can have a chance to heal. Addressing the thyroid, adrenals, and sleep will likely put me in a much better place to resolve these issues by the time I get to it anyways.

First Draft of Phase 1 Treatment Plan:

- De-Leakifying the Gut: Chris Kresser's stuff on the gut-brain, gut-autoimmune, gut-everything connection as well as my long-standing and constant battle with digestive troubles is going to be a major point of addressing all my imbalances. To do this I will be: 

1) Eliminating: Gluten.

2) Reducing intake of: Casein, Nightshades.

3) Increasing intake of: Bone broths, coconut oil, good quality olive oil, organic apple cider vinegar.

4) Supplementation: Betaine HCL, Digestive Enzymes, Vitamin D.

- Optimising Sleep: As my melatonin levels are totally dead, and my cortisol is high, optimising sleep is going to be a difficult but essential part of fixing every imbalance I have. To restore my circadian rhythm and stimulate melatonin production I will be: 

1) Circadian resetting: Purchasing and wearing blue spectrum blocking glasses an hour before bed, installing blackout curtains, and possibly purchasing a full spectrum lamp to use in the mornings to reinforce the "morning" portion of my circadian rhythm.

2) Sleeping loads at the right time: Get in as much sleep as I can at the proper hours in the same routine throughout the week.  

3) Supplementation: Sour cherry juice.

- Supplementing major pathways:

1) Selenium - 200 mcg (Life Extension Super Selenium Complex) per day

2) Magnesium Glycinate - 600 mg per day (Life Extension brand) and halving on the days I have Epsom Salt baths

3) Methyl B-12 - 1 mg (Jarrow) 3 days per week

4) Vitamin C - 4,000 mg (Ester C brand) per day

5) Omega-3 - 4 capsules (Life Extension Super Omega-3) per day

6) B Complex - 1 capsule (Thorne Research) per day

7) Vitamin D - 15,000 IU's (NOW) per day

- Reducing inflammation: Reducing my chronic inflammation is going to be tied in greatly with de-leakifying my gut. To address this body-wide however, I will be taking a systemic enzyme that reportedly helps support the body in it's response to inflammation such as Wobenzym, or Serrapeptase. Need a little more thinking on this.

- Supporting the Adrenals: The usual suspects:

1) Celtic sea salt: dissolved in water, taking upon waking

2) Staying out of Ketosis: keeping carb intake between 100g-150g daily by having safe sources of carbohydrates later in the day.

3) Relora - 3 capsules (Source Naturals) per day

- Stress Management: 

1) Earthing: purchasing earthing bands to wear while sleeping.

2) Meditation

3) Saying no!

4) Have fun daily 

I would love any feedback on this, whether bits are redundant, useless, or if I'm missing anything glaring! Much thanks especially to John Brisson, Hackergirl, meghan, and Rod for helping me out in coming up with this so far. You guys kick ass. 

Cheers!

• CodonCodon
    edited August 2013

Update: Received my results were for my 28-day female hormone saliva test:

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:218]

[Legend: Out of Range]

Follicular Phase: 

Sample 1: Progesterone = 27.6 pg/ml (Range: 10-100 pg/ml), Oestradiol = 1.7 (Range: 2-5 pg/ml)

Sample 2: Progesterone = 35.2 pg/ml (Range: 10-100 pg/ml), Oestradiol = 1.8 (Range: 2-5 pg/ml)

Sample 3: Progesterone = 17.5 pg/ml (Range: 10-100 pg/ml), Oestradiol = 1.4 (Range: 2-5 pg/ml)

Sample 4: Progesterone = 38.0 pg/ml (Range: 10-100 pg/ml), Oestradiol = 2.6 (Range: 2-5 pg/ml)

Ovulation Phase: 

Sample 5 (Pre-Ovulation): Progesterone = 49.8 pg/ml (Range: 10-100 pg/ml), Oestradiol = 3.2 (Range: 5-14 pg/ml)

Sample 6 (Ovulation): Progesterone = 33.0 pg/ml (Range: 10-100 pg/ml), Oestradiol = 2.3 (Range: 2-7 pg/ml)

Luteal Phase (Surge):

Sample 7: Progesterone = 119.2 pg/ml (Range: 100-400 pg/ml), Oestradiol = 2.6 (Range: 4-7 pg/ml)

Sample 8: Progesterone = 55.9 pg/ml (Range: 100-400 pg/ml), Oestradiol = 1.8 (Range: 4-7 pg/ml)

Sample 9: Progesterone = 32.1 pg/ml (Range: 100-400 pg/ml), Oestradiol = 2.7 (Range: 4-7 pg/ml)

Sample 10: Progesterone = 71.6 pg/ml (Range: 100-400 pg/ml), Oestradiol = 2.6 (Range: 4-7 pg/ml)

Post Luteal Phase:

Sample 11: Progesterone = 176.8 pg/ml (Range: 10-100 pg/ml), Oestradiol = 2.8 (Range: 2-5 pg/ml)

Sample 12: Progesterone = 46.2 pg/ml (Range: 10-100 pg/ml), Oestradiol = 2.2 (Range: 2-5 pg/ml)

Distribution Analysis & Testosterone:

Luteal Progesterone Output: 361.6 pg/ml (Range: 500-1300 pg/ml)

Total Oestradiol Output: 27.7 pg/ml (Range: 35-70 pg/ml)

Progesterone:Oestradiol Ratio: 25.4 (Range: 10-40)

Testosterone (Female): 62.5 pg/ml (Range: 20-70 pg/ml)

Ovulation Phase Analysis: 

Luteal Progesterone Surge Occurred on Day: 16

Length of Luteal Phase in Days: 17 (Optimal: 11 Days)

Oestradiol Pre-Ovulatory Peak Day: 12 

Oestradiol Peak to Luteal Surge: 4 (Optimal 4 Days)

• RodRod The Rodfather

I'd wait and see what the female hormone panel test results are first. There are pro's and con's of both the other hormone tests - the access to advice with the sabre test would definitely be a bonus and cheaper than a functional Dr - it's evaluating how the different constituent parts of the hormonal system interact over a 24 hr period and is designed to help identify which bio-identical hormones to use. The Genova test gives an indication of which enzyme systems are predominant so it actually shows how the hormones are being metabolised in the body (how is testosterone being broken down into DHT and other metabolites and what is the balance between the different types of Estrogen - there are 3 but the Sabre test only looks at one) and therefore which supplements and herbals can be used to block or enhance the activity of different enzymes in order to restore balance. 

Hi, 

None of that matters if a shift in cellular osmolarity has happened. If cortisol is low, so will aldosterone so the sodium steal has happened and have now spilled sodium ( for aldosterone ) , potassium to keep the cell in balance. But the catch is this,  when potassium leaks, so does magnesium so now you have too much calcium. This causes calcification of the mitochondria = cell death. 

This electrolyte  is part of the mineral corticoids and if is not addressed, the mineral transport system is inactive. Increasing salt won't do anything because it can't cross the lipid bilayer at this stage. So, nothing else matters at this point. You must first support the electrolytes artificially in order to fully heal. 

The metabolism of hormones can be seen by the DHEA/CORTISOL ratios. Sex hormones will convert to cortisol and DHEA when needed. 

Sabre does not use direct hormones because of the negative feedback system but precursors such as 7keto dhea and pregnenolone. Sabre also creates a custom formula with the proper ratios of hormone/vitamins/nutraceuticals which will cover all aspects needed for the treatment to work correctly.

I assure you this is the best option possible....

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• Rod

she is producing ample levels of testosterone and very little estrogen which is derived from it which means that she's not aromatising the testosterone.  Her hair is falling out because the testosterone is being shunted into DHT and ultimately adrostanediol and androsterone. Testosterone can't be converted back into dhea and cortisol is derived from progesterone not from any of the testosterone derived hormones. If 17-0h progesterone converts into androstenedione it dosn't convert back either; It will simply produce more androgens or estrone.  She may well have high levels of urinary cortisol because of her digestive issues due to endotoxin and high serotonin turnover which manifests as as 5-hydroxyindoleascate and which can also elevate cortisol. I've had an ASI test and a urinary hormone test 1 day apart that show optimal salivary cortisol and dhea levels but significantly elevated urinary cortisol and cortisone levels and high dhea levels. 

• Alrighty, quick update here:

Thyroid: I've been supplementing with Natural Desiccated Thyroid glandular by American Biologics (Bovine) at 6 grains, Lugols 2% at 100mg per day (I felt no difference at a smaller dose), 200mg of Selenium.

Hormones: I've been taking a blend of herbs from my Acupuncturist. 

So far my cycles have sort of evened out except for a stint where I had to stop my herbs when I got bronchitis last month. My sleep has been patchy a well, but improves when I consistently take tart cherry juice before bed. My stomach issues have improved, but not entirely. My weight has not budged at all.

Random things: I've been taking Hydrolyzed Collagen daily, still on a modified GAPS diet (added high fat dairy, less fruits).

I'm really not sure at all what to do at this point! I'm considering some more testing, namely an Organic Acid test by Metametrix and a Complete Hormone urinary test by Genova Diagnostics. They're pretty expensive, and I'm feeling pretty bummed about the lack of movement. 

Any ideas here? 

• I also had success with American Biologics but you can't get it across the border in to Canada any more.  It took a dose of six per day to even touch my low thyroid condition and then I had to add something for T3 to boot.  When I couldn't get it anymore, I just took the empty bottle to a doctor who I knew was alread prescribing an equivalent glandular and he didn't bat an eye and gave me what I needed.  Sad that many Canadians are not getting the proper help for Thyroid issues.  It took me almost 40 years of sleeping my life away to finally get help.  Once you fix the low thyroid function the adrenals will heal on their own. 

• Codon.  What kind of herbs?  Collagen is imperative.  Find some Lagundi to strengthen your lungs.  Stop the Lugols, it's too easy to overdose.  Start some Cytomel in a very small dose. (can you get some?)  Six per day of the Beef Glandular is the maximum dose.  (divide into two doses)  You've got to warm yourself up before you'll lose weight.  Sleep can be interupted by high adrenaline which in turn will decrease with proper thyroid function.  What's your body temp run at when you first wake up? 

• codon, have you by chance seen this guy? http://www.drrolston.com

He seems to be one of the only people around that does all the right panel tests. 

I need to book a trip down to see him sometime soon! 

• Haha! I actually went to see him a couple years ago and he was flummoxed, but as I couldn't afford testing at that time I'm not surprised! He was a really fantastic doctor.

I may actually go see him again and just be prepared to put up the cash to get some tests.

• I also had success with American Biologics but you can't get it across the border in to Canada any more.  It took a dose of six per day to even touch my low thyroid condition and then I had to add something for T3 to boot.  When I couldn't get it anymore, I just took the empty bottle to a doctor who I knew was alread prescribing an equivalent glandular and he didn't bat an eye and gave me what I needed.  Sad that many Canadians are not getting the proper help for Thyroid issues.  It took me almost 40 years of sleeping my life away to finally get help.  Once you fix the low thyroid function the adrenals will heal on their own. 

I still get my American Biologics through ebay! It's gotten across the border fine - if you still need it definitely try it through there.

Codon.  What kind of herbs?  Collagen is imperative.  Find some Lagundi to strengthen your lungs.  Stop the Lugols, it's too easy to overdose.  Start some Cytomel in a very small dose. (can you get some?)  Six per day of the Beef Glandular is the maximum dose.  (divide into two doses)  You've got to warm yourself up before you'll lose weight.  Sleep can be interupted by high adrenaline which in turn will decrease with proper thyroid function.  What's your body temp run at when you first wake up? 

My herbs: 

• Salvia Root
    • Carthamus
    • Kelp
    • Persica
    • Epimedium
    • Psoralea
    • Angelica sinesis/Tangkwei
    • Lingustrum
    • Eclipta

I haven't been able to get T3, and my doc hasn't been supportive of my treating my thyroid (my TSH is 2.2, within his normal range) so I doubt I'll be able to get a prescription for Cytomel. 

My body temp upon waking is about 98.2. 

• That temp is quite good anyway.  What dose of AB thyroid glandular do you take?  Is fatigue you main complaint? 

• That temp is quite good anyway.  What dose of AB thyroid glandular do you take?  Is fatigue you main complaint? 

My main possibly thyroid-related complaints are inability to lose weight, cold hands and feet, fatigue, hair falling out, and low blood pressure (~100/60 on average).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file