Bulletproof Ginger Dressing/sauce (Yum!)

This Bulletproof recipe is inspired by a Paleo recipe I used to make, all credit for it goes to "The Endless Meal".

http://fastpaleo.com/recipe/carrot-ginger-salad-dressing/

I just tweak it a bit to be bulletproof, as well as added a sweetener to improve taste.

ORIGINAL RECIPE: 

Place carrots in a food processor (I used a Magic Bullet) and pulse until mostly smooth.

Add all remaining ingredients except for water or oil and pulse again a few times. Add about half the water or oil and run the food processor again. Slowly add the remaining water or oil until the dressing becomes smooth and sauce like.

Add more water or oil if you feel it needs more.

Ingredients
  • 3 medium carrots, coarsely chopped
  • 1/4 cup peeled fresh ginger
  • 2 tablespoons chopped onion
  • 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • 1 tablespoon GF soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
  • Pinch of salt
  • 1/2 cup water or oil (oil will make a more flavourful dressing)

- See more at: http://fastpaleo.com/recipe/carrot-ginger-salad-dressing/#sthash.0TABaTsv.dpuf

Edited Bulletproof Recipe:

Place carrots in a food processor (I used a Nutri Bullet) and pulse until mostly smooth.

Add all remaining ingredients except for water or oil and pulse again a few times. Add about half the water or oil and run the food processor again. Slowly add the remaining water or oil until the dressing becomes smooth and sauce like.

Add more water or oil if you feel it needs more.

Add favorite  BF sweetener at end and re-blend, repeat to desired level of sweetness.

Ingredients
  • -3 medium carrots, coarsely chopped
  • -1/4 cup peeled fresh ginger
  • -2 tablespoons chopped red onion
  • -1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar or ACV
  • *Note: Not sure of the Bulletproof-ness of seasoned rice vinegar, but Iit ca bee substituted for Apple Cider Vinegar.
  • -1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • - 1 Tbs Coconut Aminos
  • *Note: Not sure yet if Coconut Aminos is considered BP, because it is fermented, but this is what I currently use, and welcome anyone to comment on it. http://www.amazon.com/Coconut-Secret-Organic-Vegan-Aminos/dp/B003XB5LMU
  • -Pinch Pink Himalayan Salt, or Sea Salt
  • -1/2 cup water or oil (oil will make a more flavorful dressing) 
  • *Note: You can use your coconut oil if you like the added coconut taste, I have tried olive oil and it tastes fine. But my favorite is water and 2-3 Tbs Upgraded MCT Oil
  • -Lastly, after blending it all up, I like to add some Stevia, Xylitol, or any other of our Bulletproof sweeteners to my desired sweetness, and re-blend. (It makes it taste amazing)

This dressing/sauce is amazing on salads, steak, on top of ground beef burgers, really anything! :)

*Please feel free to comment on any of my notes, or how to make this recipe better :)

Never Stop Moving: Progress in some aspect of your life everyday, move forward in it, whether it be your job, school, body, mind, or relationships. Constantly better yourself!