Bpc + Aniracetam

Since Aniracetam is fat soluble, it seems to make sense that it would be appropriate to toss into BPC.  Any reason not to just add it in the blender with everything else?

Tagged:

Comments

• Since Aniracetam is fat soluble, it seems to make sense that it would be appropriate to toss into BPC.  Any reason not to just add it in the blender with everything else?

Absolutely! I have done it and blended the capsule contents into the BPC and it works quite well. Much quicker delivery than taking them in capsule form. I won't say the result is any more dramatic, but the delivery is much quicker and noticeable at that.

• I love using the BPC as the delivery system for my Aniracetam but here is why I don't put it in the blender. Different extracts like glutamine have different amounts of time before they degrade in liquid or heat, for ani, i don't know, it possibly doesn't matter. It also has a tendency to clump and sink. I like to take a shot of BPC off to the side and use it to suck the clumps of ani down and then i can get the fastest UP possible and regulate how much coffee i will be able to drink around that because the caffeine seems to be much more intense around ani. I guess it freaks me out that part of my precious 1000mg of aniracetam is at the bottom of my coffee.  I guess as long as it is stable, unlike glutamine, it is up to you