Dr. Clark Herbal Parasite Cleanse

SystemSystem mod
edited August 2013 in Detoxing

Pending Deletion

Comments

• Lots of good data but I have one question whose answer doesn't jump out at me: why?  Why would one do this?  Is this a thing to do if you've been swimming in stagnant water in the tropics?  Maybe this is a thing to do if you have a serious malady and are baffled as to what the heck is going on?  I do see it says this is to make sure you have a clean slate and I could take the same tact with my machine if I were paranoid about infection: I could use a knoppix cd(think an operating system on a cd/dvd) and thus never allow anything on my hard drive but it'd sure limit my options.

• a smart guy i know says that pretty much everyone has worms, and they cause us all kinds of problems. i don't know if he's right, but he tends to be right about most things. he's also a fan of hulda's liver cleanse and excitedly talks about the green rocks he poops out. 

• That guy must be fun at parties.  :mrgreen:

• JRod81JRod81
    edited August 2013

Anyone know which parasite cleanse to purchase?  And where to get it?  I know its wormwood, clove and black walnut but whats the brand did he and Dave go with?  Bulletproofvp's site was taken down.