Mct Oil Forever?

I started my BP diet 6 months ago using coconut oil and butter in my coffee. I have lost about 10kg  / 22lb (or more) and 9-10cm around my waist. Intermittent fasting mornings for the whole period, as a mug of nourishing coffee is sufficient for my mornings. 

Goal achieved, in fact over achieved as the unintended fat loss in my face makes me look somewhat emaciated.

I'm now in a region with access to MCT oil. Does that make any sense for me? I have the recollection that Dave (and maybe others) use MCT oil on a continual basis. I'm wondering whether to even start, as it would mean just one more "piece of kit" to source and maybe transport when I start more regular travel.   

Any thoughts, please?

I am incredibly grateful for all those who dedicate their time and experience here in helping others. I once was able to do the same in several other fora, often spending hours on end answering questions, which in turn gave me great personal satisfaction. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Get some and try some, a bottle will last quite a while at first as you need to start slow. 5ml in a BPC is a good start. Otherwise you'll need a spare pair of underpants. See how it works for you, if it supercharges your energy and brain, you'll probably want to continue. If you don't see any difference, then once you've finished the bottle, go back to the coconut oil.

Remember, Bulletproof Diet isn't just about losing fat, although it does. It's about how you perform and feel.

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• Thanks, I'll try it.

BTW, I realized my narrow-focussed error about concentrating on fat loss just after posting. I just don't want to lose any more weight and I was concerned that MCT might supercharge that aspect. 

I am incredibly grateful for all those who dedicate their time and experience here in helping others. I once was able to do the same in several other fora, often spending hours on end answering questions, which in turn gave me great personal satisfaction. 

• You should only really lose what you don't need. Your body should normalise. Just make sure you're eating correctly and healthy.

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• OK, sounds good. Thanks.

The hard part is working out what is correct and healthy. I have been meticulously noting everything that I consume and trying to get the right balance of good fats vs. carbs minus fibres vs. proteins. I need to find more time to listen to the podcasts because in my attempt to become BP, my diet is rather restricted and starting to get boring.