Books

Thought it would be a good idea to start a thread on books.

Anyways, list some books that everyone here thinks is worth reading.

Any topic image/icon_razz.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':-P' />
Tagged:

Comments

• Good Calories, Bad Calories by Gary Taubes is probably the first. I just bought it, but haven't started reading yet.

The Four Hour Body is good for exercise advice.

I'd love it if the bulletproof community discussed what books ought to be written. I know Dave is coming out with a cookbook, which is exciting, but I'd like to see more.

I've been chronically my journey in the bulletproof lifestyle, and may have enough for a book. The intent is to give the reader a personable way to learn how to be more bulletproof. I'd like to see more books that help understand the bulletproof diet and lifestyle concepts.
  • Songlines, by Bruce Chatwin. And Well-Fed by Melissa Joulwan for awesome food, Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk (fiction).
  • 1491 by Charles Mann.
  • cool I forgot his list was out there. Just ordered the Mind Hacks book. $1.75, can't beat that.

I am currently reading Good Calories, Bad Calories.

I also jsut ordered Wheat Belly, and Raw and Natural Nutrition for Dogs: The Definitive Guide to Homemade Meals. (my dog is always sick and i'm convinced it is his crappy bag food) trying to apply some BP principles to his diet. may start a post on that actually