Two Days Of Loss Of Smell/taste After The Flu. Any Tips?

I just got over a cold/flu.  I am very thankful not having a fever as that got me really weak for days.

I have been eating bulletproof but due to personal family related stress, got very sick as I couldn't sleep.

I have tried therapy, improving stress, I live alone which is good. 

However, I got really sick this past week!  I'm better now.  However, I can't smell or taste anything.  Any ways to hack this smell/taste thing?

Tagged:

Comments

• RodRod The Rodfather

I just got over a cold/flu.  I am very thankful not having a fever as that got me really weak for days.

I have been eating bulletproof but due to personal family related stress, got very sick as I couldn't sleep.

I have tried therapy, improving stress, I live alone which is good. 

However, I got really sick this past week!  I'm better now.  However, I can't smell or taste anything.  Any ways to hack this smell/taste thing?

I'm sure it will come back but jump on a probiotic quick and increase Vitamin C & Magnesium!! Make sure to change your tooth brush/razor too!

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected]