Piracetam - Suggestions On How To Drink?

Just started taking Piracetam 2x a day with my BPC (adding 2 egg yolks for choline).  I mix the powder in water but it tastes like total ass (not in a good way).  What are some bulletproof ways of making it go down better?  

Comments

• Take a drink of water, pour the powder in your mouth, take another drink of water and swallow

• hzahza ✭✭

Get some gelcaps and a capping machine.  It's not expensive and you can use it for all kinds of future or current bp experiments.   Some stuff out there tastes much worse than Piracetam, I hear.

• I got the gelcaps at my local market and hand capped about 15g worth for the next couple of days.  I'll probably get the machine as hand capping is very onerous and my time would be much better spent studying or reading.

• i parachute my aniracetam, but toilet paper probably isn't very bulletproof.
  • GhastlyPrezGhastlyPrez Ghastly Prezence

Okay you can mix it into your BPC when it is a little cooler or into a organic fruit smoothie when you add your liquid base in (OJ, some kind of juice). I personally always mixed it right into my iced milk coffee (before adding the ice of course) and found that it masked the taste the best.

• MaverickAzzMaverickAzz Powerful

Geez, for someone taking smart drugs... haha

get one of these, mate. It'll make your life much easier!

http://emptycaps.com/all-in-one-kit-size-00-with-1000-gelatin-capsules.html

Then pay these guys a visit:

http://healthsupplementwholesalers.com/

No sorcery, just science. 

• The trick is two glasses.

One filled with like one shot (oz) of water, and add the piracetam, and slam it back! 

Fill the second glass half-way as the "water chaser" (or just quickly refill the original glass).

It's not so bad.  You get used to it after a while and no longer need to chase.

Seeing through the chaotic.
  • GhastlyPrezGhastlyPrez Ghastly Prezence

I have tried capsuling my piracetam, and found it to take more time than I was willing to give and also once trying various machines (many of which failed me on a few occasions and were a waste of money). 

If you are going to take it capsuled, then save yourself the time effort and research (for machines) and go with piracetam capsuled by the vendor. Drinking in black coffee is fine since it will already be bitter and strong enough to mask the piracetam (or any racetam for that matter) taste. 

Smoothies is a great way to take your morning dose due to the health benefits from the smoothie alone. I would use orange juice for the stock juice and managed to get the piracetam to dissolve very well. 

• This is a really old post but I just wanted to ask about using capsules. Did you ever try using capsules?

I am looking at this chart here https://www.capsulefillers.com/size-chart and I think I will try to order some 0E or 0 capsules