Egg Intolerance/allergy Get Some Ice Cream Hacking

I can't keep eggs down at all, this happened before going bulletproof because of gluten and leaky gut. after going BP I found duck eggs to be a substitute but now they are coming right back up like chicken eggs. i have to the best of my ability already fixed my gut perm problem, interestingly enough the best personal test of this is magic mushrooms. 

I want to make an egg free get some ice cream, I have some ideas to build up something powerful except one crucial variable- cholesterol! I think you would agree that liver is not an acceptable sub in a yummy treat. It takes about 4-5tbls grassfed butter to replace one egg. Any ideas?

What different world it would be if big pharma extracted egg cholesterol and put it in a pill because we need it instead of statins. I degress. Anyone else ever look into real egg hacking?

Tagged:

Comments

• RodRod The Rodfather

Well, the egg and yolk is different, you can't even keep the yolk down? 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• edited September 2013

...already fixed my gut perm problem, interestingly enough the best personal test of this is magic mushrooms.

Say what now?

• ok more specifically my last attempt was with a lightly cooked duck yolk only (still runny inside) and made me sick again, making me think duck eggs which used to be no problem are also now not ok.

I did the gut protocol namely heavy loads of glutamine.

magic mushrooms on their way out of your system should not be noticable after the trip as they are passed through the rest of the GI tract right? makes sense. I still had a leaky gut when I first tried mushrooms and I could actually tell that they would be cycled back up into my blood stream(lightly tripping again after coming down) drop back down to baseline and then suddenly lightly tripping again a couple of times. I tested again months later and no reuptake sensation. cool, huh? A definitive permeability test.

Dave describes gaining a problem  with eggs and he (i think right now) is taking 6 months off, something I will have to try. For creativity sake, I thought there might be a way to hack egg free ice cream but I don't think it will end up quite the whole potential at all.

• edited September 2013

I had terrible gut problems as well, much worse than you can imagine, but fortunately glutamine helped me, unfortunately it took me ten years of my life before I tried it.

That deserves some courtesy laugh.

---