Auch

Been drinkin BP coffee for about 6 month, with great benefits..

But I have been experiencing some really annoying pain in my teeth the last couple of months. Almost a metal feel, really annoying pain just in my teeth not my jaw. I am aware of the choline dominace issue and actually pretty sure that I am dominant. Because when I take aniracetam I get serious jawtension. Anyone know of a cause or a solutation of this effect?

Comments

• RodRod The Rodfather

Do you have any metals in your mouth? If you are choline dominant then aniracetam would not make your jaw tension worse, it would make it better. 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• yes I do have a couple of old fillings in my teeth.?  but it is mainly the pain in the teeth that worries me. 

dont wanna give up my BPC

• RodRod The Rodfather

Try drinking from a straw, report back.... 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected]