Bulletproof Drinking And The New Bulletproof Activated Charcoal

I started doing the protocol Dave recommends for drinking (http://www.bulletproofexec.com/alcohol-without-the-hangover-bulletproof-partying-business-networking/) to help out whenever I get a drink. I have found it to be helpful in mitigating any hangover effects and I have felt much better since adopting it. My question is whether or not the charcoal I've been using, which was the one purchased from the link Dave provided, should be discarded and I should just switch over to his AC? Does anyone have a strong insight or should I hope Dave picks this up for a Q&A podcast?

Comments

• I started doing the protocol Dave recommends for drinking (http://www.bulletproofexec.com/alcohol-without-the-hangover-bulletproof-partying-business-networking/) to help out whenever I get a drink. I have found it to be helpful in mitigating any hangover effects and I have felt much better since adopting it. My question is whether or not the charcoal I've been using, which was the one purchased from the link Dave provided, should be discarded and I should just switch over to his AC? Does anyone have a strong insight or should I hope Dave picks this up for a Q&A podcast?

=======================

The upgraded charcoal is great, but no reason to throw out your old product! Use the old stuff until its gone, then start using the upgraded charcoal. Remember, its also great to use activitated charcoal when eating food of questionable quality, ecpecially sea-foods.

Never Stop Moving: Progress in some aspect of your life everyday, move forward in it, whether it be your job, school, body, mind, or relationships. Constantly better yourself!

• NickatNickat
    edited September 2013
    Anyone know how the technical data for Dave`s Activated Charcoal compares to that below?

SPECIFICATIONS

Particle size 0.4 - 44 microns (Sieve #325)

Mean Particle diameter  7 microns  

Total Surface Area  minimum 1500 m2/g

Iodine Number (mg/g)  1250 minimum

CTC %  70 minimum  

Moisture  8% maximum as packed  

Apparent Density (g/cc)  0.38 typical  

Total Ash  <3.5%  

Water Soluble Ash  0.3% typical  

pH  7 - 9 typical

Thanks.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list