Interviews

Here's a couple of authors that would be really nice to have as guests in the podcast:

Terry Wahls, MD

She cured her multiple sclerosis using a paleo diet and wrote about her experience and findings in Minding My Mitochondria.

Doug McGuff, MD

Developed an evolution based strength training program that aims at maximizing health and fitness in only a few minutes a week. He wrote the book Body by Science.

Comments

• tchazzardtchazzard The Human Optimization Project
    I would also suggest Ron Teegaurden from Dragon Herbs (dragonherbs.com). He is one of the premier herbalist in the world.
  • I would Suggest interviewing Michelle Obama about the foodgovplate and how they actually put that awesome fattening diet together.

:lol:
  • Yeah you'll be linked to his video when clicking on his name on my previous post. His ideas are pretty radical but they make sense to me.

ClownFish wrote:
    I would Suggest interviewing Michelle Obama about the foodgovplate and how they actually put that awesome fattening diet together.

What do you mean? It's got whole grains, lean meats and skim milk!!
  • edited August 2013

Not a very original suggestion, but I think it would really interesting listening to Dave and the co-host talk to Tim Ferris, they clearly have some similarities in what they think but with a few discrepancies, which I think would make for a good discussion.

Andrew

• edited August 2013

Not a very original suggestion, but I think it would really interesting listening to Dave and the co-host talk to Tim Ferris, they clearly have some similarities in what they think but with a few discrepancies, which I think would make for a good discussion.

Andrew

Yup _ I would love to see 4hour body come up against bulletproof exec! Gr8 suggestion actually!
  • Whoever they interview next I would like to see them post something about who they will be interviewing and ask what questions we have for them. Maybe the top 3 questions make it in the interview. What do others think?
    Sean Buck
    "You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great."
  • bucksw wrote:
    Whoever they interview next I would like to see them post something about who they will be interviewing and ask what questions we have for them. Maybe the top 3 questions make it in the interview. What do others think?

I totally agree! But I would say they're more suggestions rather 'if your question is in the top three it definitely gets asked'. (I'm not saying that's what you're suggesting).
  • BrianHKerrBrianHKerr Quantified Biohacker
    I second the Berkhan!