New Upgraded Glutathione Force.

Comments

• RodRod The Rodfather

Yea, I have looked into it. The C might be worth it but I don't think the GSH would work well...anyone care to test it out? 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• Pretty sure its what Dave is doing in a spray bottle

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress

You have to be very careful making your own because you can put a liposome over all kinds of shit that might have been mixed in the vit C or whatever it is you're using.

• edited September 2013

Yea, I have looked into it. The C might be worth it but I don't think the GSH would work well...anyone care to test it out? 

the lactoferrin is the claimed superior delivery system. I'm by no means a chemist, but do you think adding some lactoferrin into this mix in the ultrasonic cleaner device would produce something like what dave has created? the only other ingredients he lists are oleic acid, polysorbate 80, glycerin, mct and flavorings. It doesn't sound like there is a lot of reaction happening, just the desired chemical being bound up by the fat.

Looks like im headed to harbor freight to get my science on!

• Yes, Steven Baker, you have to be super clean about what you mix in and watch out for contaminants.  Good sourcing, packaging, and process are all essential because the nutrient goes almost directly into the bloodstream.  I would maybe use a HEPA filter after cleaning the room very well.  Then you wait 30 minutes to let any contaminants settle to the floor and then open everything up and start the process.  But that's just me.

• RodRod The Rodfather

the lactoferrin is the claimed superior delivery system. I'm by no means a chemist, but do you think adding some lactoferrin into this mix in the ultrasonic cleaner device would produce something like what dave has created? the only other ingredients he lists are oleic acid, polysorbate 80, glycerin, mct and flavorings. It doesn't sound like there is a lot of reaction happening, just the desired chemical being bound up by the fat.

Looks like im headed to harbor freight to get my science on!

lol I thought of doing the same but I'm scared not only will I get the mixture wrong it could be dangerous. I know there is selenium in the formula so I'd be scared to make a big batch with unknown amount of selenium. I might cost the same too...idk, let me know how it goes! When I get better, I'll jump on it too.

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• Is it ok to drink black coffee after taking? It says 20 minutes before food, but I was hoping this was ok

• I can't wait to get all this metal out of my teeth, I'm going to be ramping up on this GSH so hard! 

Rod - 

Wanted to tell you, I too had high metals in my system.  (I had all the metal removed from my teeth years ago.)

Yes; removing the metal fillings is your first move!  But... recently I started taking Takesumi (bamboo charcoal).  Just 2 scoops a day in water (flavorless so it is easy) reduced the metals in my system by approx. 80% in just 3 weeks.  I live in an area where everyone tends to have higher than usual metals because of the mining from years ago, so I am continuing to take this product.  Easy and effective.

• I'm new to Glutathione.  Someone mentioned that the taste has been addressed with this latest formulation. 

But I gotta say that the taste is ... horrible!   I cannot imagine what it was like before if this is somehow better! 

If I could tell there is tangible improvement in my health then I would just man up and tolerate it. 

Is any technique for taking this that doesn't involve coating the inside of your mouth and throat and having the taste linger for hours?  I've thought of putting it in something that I could just swallow (like a capsule, or wadded up piece of something, like peanut butter?) 

Is the coating in the mouth/throat important to the absorption (like, sublingual or something?)  Or does the absorbtion occur only when it gets further into the gut?

Tuffsubject;

I agree.  When I first get up in the morning and go out in the kitchen to take this glutathione, I get sick to my stomach.  Where the heck is the lemon/ginger flavor?  My husband and I each purchased a full packet (should last 40 days each) but unless we can figure out a way to make it more palatable, I don't know if we can stick with it.

What has helped the problem a little bit for me is to keep the product cold.  Then, I put the glutathione on the tip of my finger, and place it as far back on my tongue as possible.  Then... swallow QUICK.  It still tastes bad, but it is only at the back of my mouth; not all over it.  I do sometimes drink a small amount of water after that, only to rinse a bit.

So far, that is the best I have come up with.  We are suppose to take it on an empty stomach, so I don't know what else to do.  And truthfully, the flavor is so bad, I think if I put it WITH something, it could be even worse!

Good luck!

• edited October 2013

When I first get up in the morning and go out in the kitchen to take this glutathione, I get sick to my stomach.  Where the heck is the lemon/ginger flavor?  My husband and I each purchased a full packet (should last 40 days each) but unless we can figure out a way to make it more palatable, I don't know if we can stick with it.

========

I found that the recommended 1ml dose fits quite nicely into a size 00 gel cap. You have to fill it quite carefully (a larger size gel cap might be easier), and because it's liquid you need to fill it right before you take it each morning, but this completely gets around the taste issue.

Luckily I didn't get any of the previous spray-in-the-mouth version!

• I wanna know if this is better than Cellgevity as far as a Glutathione Enhancer I have heard it is by far the best. In terms of a 300% boost of glutathione to the cells.

http://mxl.myvoffice.com/pdf/en/cellgevity_productsheet_en.pdf

http://cellgevity-antioxidant.com/SpringCleanwithCellgevity.pdf

I pay a cool $100 a month to take Cellgevity and judging by its impact on my life and the significant boost in energy and well being I feel, I think it is worth every cent.

the multi level marketing aspect is somewhat offputting but as a product really its world class.

I believe its significance is the unique patent? developed by Herbert Nagasawa.

anyway.. I know there are a few glutathione sups out there. wonder how Dave's stacks up?

• A drop of organic peppermint essential oil in the mouth with the glutathione helps a lot with the taste. Peppermint oil also will help with any nausea from trouble with digesting it.
  • drumminangoleirodrumminangoleiro ✭✭✭ ✭✭✭

is there any reason i wouldn't want to take this with the rest of my daily supplements? i take the typical BP recommendations -b12, folinic acid, selenium, iodine, magnesium, d3, k2. should i wait 20 minutes between the glutathione and other supplements?

also, i probably won't take this stuff forever just because of the price...is it better to take it daily or maybe every other day to spread it out?

• Rod - 

Wanted to tell you, I too had high metals in my system.  (I had all the metal removed from my teeth years ago.)

Yes; removing the metal fillings is your first move!  But... recently I started taking Takesumi (bamboo charcoal).  Just 2 scoops a day in water (flavorless so it is easy) reduced the metals in my system by approx. 80% in just 3 weeks.  I live in an area where everyone tends to have higher than usual metals because of the mining from years ago, so I am continuing to take this product.  Easy and effective.

Hello, really searching hard for some answers here and hoping someone can help me. I have TONS of mercury fillings in my teeth right now. I know getting them out is important but the bottom line is I simply don't have $3k+ available to do so. I took some Glutathione Force yesterday and felt incredible!

Why is it bad to take Glutathione with fillings? I am having trouble understanding. I understand getting the fillings out is important and I intend to do so but wouldn't the glutathione help me free up some tax on my liver in the mean time? Additionally I have had a hair follicle test done and I am not showing signs of mercury toxicity.