Got The Bp Blues?

hey guys, just a quickie to check I'm on the right track... 5 days in to the BPD, strictly the green side o' the infograph, (missing tom's, on's n garlic!), and supplementing with vit D, K, C, folinic, methylcobalamin, se, cu, fclo, krill, ubiquinol, pqq, ca-d-glucarate, glutathione... feeling sharper mentally, but jeez, body aching all over and could sleep all day!

after decades of being a carbs n beer monster, is this just the effects of my body chuckin out a pile of toxins, or am I doing something wrong?

any advice appreciated as really wanna stick with this and willing to break thro the pain barrier! image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

cheers,

tug

Comments

• I can't offer advice from a BP perspective because I'm on day 1 BUT in the past, I get the same symptoms from detox... aching and sleepy. Hopefully you've pushed through this and are on the other side. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • cheers jdw, it did get better... but not before it got worse! lol ended up with having an ECG after developing a tachy of 136 with sO2 dropping to < 95%... that was a memorable (and embarassing!) day! image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> but after a few days off, and easing back into it... it's not so bad... guess i must have liberated a little too many toxins in one go! really hope you're faring better! image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • I just went through something similar - was eating mediocre to bad foods for years, over-working (relatively sedentary, no regular exercise), and have now gone mostly bulletproof (most of the supplements, bulletproof coffe & whey), started going to the gym as well.

Things did not feel good at first. I liken this to change - my body had to learn how to use all this new stuff...no more blood sugar spikes of past, less coffee, etc - and, I also needed to get better circulation (of all the new things I was eating).

What really helped me, at first, was so simple that I didnt want to believe it - a little circulation - walking for 20 mins. no phone, just walking and focusing on breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth (the breathing thing keeps my mind focused).

What really helps me now, is Yoga - it it gets my circulation going and my body in better balance - the first 2 weeks of yoga, well, I'd trade a lot of things for that feeling - a total body and mind buzz - it was also super difficult for me during the yoga classes, yet afterwards I felt realy good.
  • Drink lots of water to make the detoxification easier. Especially if you're hitting the supplements. It's quite easy to overload you're body's ability to process the detox PLUS all these new supplements. You may want to just focus on the diet w/o the supplements for 30-60 days and work the supplements in as you begin to feel better. Be patient - you don't unwind decades of behavior and diet in a month. Enjoy the journey knowing you get to have a longer and healthier one. image/icon_cool.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='8-)' />